Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tour Merch

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM

This May will be my first time going to a Taylor concert. I wanted to know, from people who have gone before, what kind of merch do they sell? I know that Demi has posters, shirts, light sticks, her CD, and some other stuff. Does Taylor sell the same thing? Can you get stuff there that you can't get on the online store?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tour Merch

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I believe that everything sold at the concerts, with the exception of the autographed Speak Now CDs, was also sold in the online store. The shows sell the usual stuff - shirts, posters, CDs, bracelets, tour books, glow sticks, bags, album blanket, etc.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I believe that everything sold at the concerts, with the exception of the autographed Speak Now CDs, was also sold in the online store. The shows sell the usual stuff - shirts, posters, CDs, bracelets, tour books, glow sticks, bags, album blanket, etc.

So pretty much everything? They have autographed stuff? How much was it? It was probably really expensive, maybe 50? I would do anything for a Taylor autograph, but I probably will never get one.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:55 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

So pretty much everything? They have autographed stuff? How much was it? It was probably really expensive, maybe 50? I would do anything for a Taylor autograph, but I probably will never get one.

25$ :)

[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM

LongSteadyRoad wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

25$ :)

[/signature][/quote]

That doesn't sound that bad. Was it just the CD insert?
    [signature]~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Wait a $25 autograph!?! No way! I don't remember seeing that at the concert I went to!
    LONG LIVE

graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

They have a good variety of everything for sale in the online store at the concerts. The autographed CD wasn't really expensive - I don't remember exactly, but it was definitely under $50, I believe in the $20 range. They sometimes sell autographed CDs in the online store for $35. I have a feeling they'll be doing that for Red sometime in the future.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:04 PM

They sell basically the same stuff that you mentioned at your Demi Concert. T-shirts, photos, posters, light sticks, lanyards (on the Fearless Tour), sometimes key chains, bracelets, etc. At my Fearless Tour concert they sold the Fearless blanket which is how I bought it. It saved a lot on shipping :)

Everything they sell can be bought in the online store during usually the middle of the tour which is great just in case they sell out of s shirt in your size or an item that you want or if you decide you wanted something after the concert, but didn't get it. You'll just have to pay shipping.

They had signed CD's at my Speak Now show and they were $25. They have very limited copies so if they have them and you want one don't wait until after the show to buy it because they sell out fast.

Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

They have a good variety of everything for sale in the online store at the concerts. The autographed CD wasn't really expensive - I don't remember exactly, but it was definitely under $50, I believe in the $20 range. They sometimes sell autographed CDs in the online store for $35. I have a feeling they'll be doing that for Red sometime in the future.

I hope they have a signed RED one at the shows. Is there anything that you recommend that I. Get? I know that I might get a Taylor shirt, an Ed shirt, a program, a poster, and maybe an autograph. Is there anything else that I might want to think about getting?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I say get the stuff there because it's cheaper without shipping.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Ya they pretty much have everything minus the shipping but expect crowds so definitely,definitely get there early!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I purchased the Ultimate Experience VIP package and it's supposed to come with an autographed copy of RED. I really hope she actually autographs it and it's not just autopenned!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:01 AM

They usually have t shirts, cd's, light sticks, tourbooks, posters, bracelets and blankets. As said, it's basically the stuff on the online store without the shipping! So get there early because the queues take forever! I hope you have fun!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM

So as of right now when I go I am hoping to get a t-shirt (tour probable), tour book, a poster, and then I also really want a Speak Now blanket. Do you think that they will be selling the blanket even though it is not Red?
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:07 AM

So if I really really wanted something from the online store, I should probably buy it at the concert? I hope I can get there early so I'm able to get the merch I want. I don't want to sound rude, but I have a feeling that some Swifites will be aggressive, I know that some Lovatics are.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    So if I really really wanted something from the online store, I should probably buy it at the concert? I hope I can get there early so I'm able to get the merch I want. I don't want to sound rude, but I have a feeling that some Swifites will be aggressive, I know that some Lovatics are.

YES! Here's a tip: Buy all of your merch BEFORE the concert
    I tried to buy some after the concert and it was a NIGHTMARE! it took 45 minutes just to purchase something.

Stuff at concerts is almost as expenisve as it is in the online store(when you add shipping)

Swiftie ID credit to SwiftieForever13 :) I Spoke Now on September 27,2011 and

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:48 AM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

YES! Here's a tip: Buy all of your merch BEFORE the concert
    I tried to buy some after the concert and it was a NIGHTMARE! it took 45 minutes just to purchase something.

Stuff at concerts is almost as expenisve as it is in the online store(when you add shipping)

Swiftie ID credit to SwiftieForever13 :) I Spoke Now on September 27,2011 and

I normally do buy my merch before the concert. I'm trying to talk my mom into getting a hotel near the place and spend the night there, but she says she's not sure. I hope that maybe we can do something!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:28 AM

a lot of stuff really and my concert they did have signed speak now cd's there ^ like 8 differnt shirts tour book, and everything u would find at a concert really
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I can't wait to see all the merch ! I really hope the poster they sell is either a picture of her in the black and white top or the one where she's wearing a red top and pants with white sunglasses. Don 't know why those are my favorite pictures LolWhat do you guys think/ hope for?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

I hope they have a signed RED one at the shows. Is there anything that you recommend that I. Get? I know that I might get a Taylor shirt, an Ed shirt, a program, a poster, and maybe an autograph. Is there anything else that I might want to think about getting?

I would recommend at least getting a tour shirt and a tour book (and an autographed CD if they sell them). Anything else would be up to you - but I would recommend checking the online store and planning your purchase before you get to the concert. Once you're in there, the merchandise lines are crazy and people are shoving and rushing you, so it's good to already know what shirt design you plan on getting and any other merchandise you want to buy.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM

taylorsparkles13 wrote:
    So as of right now when I go I am hoping to get a t-shirt (tour probable), tour book, a poster, and then I also really want a Speak Now blanket. Do you think that they will be selling the blanket even though it is not Red?

I don't remember seeing the Fearless blanket for sale at the Speak Now concerts. I think they just had the Speak Now blanket. I wouldn't count on them having the Speak Now blanket for sale during this tour.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.