1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Poster gum?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM

So o need to hang up some posters and the tape just doesn't keep them up and they start to rip. I am looking for some good poster sticky gum or whatever you call it, so id you could let me know what kind has worked for you and where I can get I would appreciate it! Thank you!
1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Poster gum?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM

FunTak! They Sell It At Walmart! The Only Thing About That Is When You Take It Off, You Have To Be Careful Or Else Your Poster Will Rip! Also, It May Leave A Stain On The BACK Of Your Poster! (If It's Colored)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM

well can u use thumb tacks
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thank you!!! I will definitely try that!

sm160 wrote:
    FunTak! They Sell It At Walmart! The Only Thing About That Is When You Take It Off, You Have To Be Careful Or Else Your Poster Will Rip! Also, It May Leave A Stain On The BACK Of Your Poster! (If It's Colored)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I need some of that too! I have old Demi concert posters that I want to hang up, but they keep falling down and they're starting to rip! :O
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I use Command poster strips.

http://www.staples.com/3M-Command-Adhesive-Poster-Strips-Small-White-12-Pack/product_563844?cid=PS:GooglePLAs:563844&KPID=563844

I don't put posters on my walls, but if I did, I would use these. Thumb tacks leave holes in the posters (and your bedroom walls), and if you're hanging a nice poster like a lithograph, you definitely don't want that.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I found that out the hard way I mean the thumb tacks. I have all these holes all over the place now from when I took down posters I didn't like anymore ( not taylor) it's hard to cover up on some of the walls!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I use Command poster strips.

http://www.staples.com/3M-Command-Adhesive-Poster-Strips-Small-White-12-Pack/product_563844?cid=PS:GooglePLAs:563844&KPID=563844

I second this. Thumbtacks and push pins leave holes. Putty eventually leaves grease marks.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

There's Blu Tac, but I don't know if that's available in the US. I use that for my posters and they all stay on really well.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Yeah, I have it too and it works so well, the wall doesn't get affected and the posters stay cleaned and beautiful :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I use the 3M "poster gum". It works really well and comes off clean! I use it for my Wonderstruck Enchanted scented poster and Speak Now tour book poster and they are both a little thicker, not completely flimsy, so they stays up!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Blue tack(thats what we call it) if you have a spotlight or big W should be able to get it there

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Blu Tack works well for me! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FGLX72

It's decently easy to remove...just kind have to roll it gently off, but it'll gradually come off more and more.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I generally use the command tape stuff and so I can move the posters without ripping them I put like clear tape on the back in the corners so when i pull them off the wall it just comes right off without ruining the poster

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I use FunTak, it works really good!
    ---

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

don't use any
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

my cousin got magnetic paint and used magnets if your looking for a new color
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I use the 3M command strips for my lithographs and everything... but then again I frame my lithographs so it works!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I bought it the other day at staples it's amazing! I went through a entire pack! It's expensive though:( I need to find it somewhere cheaper since I have so many posters to hang up lol

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I think I'll definitely check out those Command Poster Strips!! :3

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3