Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How often do you wear it?

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM

If you have a Taylor tour t-shirt or hoodie e.c.t, how often do you wear it?

Cuz I got a tour top and hoodie the other day and ive worn the hoodie loads and havnt worn the top that much.

Do you wear it just to tours?
Do you wear it most days?
Do you hardly wear it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How often do you wear it?

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Bump ...

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Once every like 2 weeks. :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    Once every like 2 weeks. :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Cool :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I don't really wear the shirts that much, but I do wear the hoodie pretty often.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Well, the shirts I wear on weekends, Jean days, and breaks. At my school we have a uniform so I can't wear them everyday. I try to wear them as much as possible though :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I wear my shirts every so often but I wear my hoodie so much especially now it's getting cold

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I don't have any tour shirts yet (but I will), I do have some "RED" shirts and I wear them all the time!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM

i wear one of my taylor swift shirts almost every weekend when im at home. its just so comfy!! its the one with lyrics to mine around the guitar

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I have a bunch of shirts. The only one that I wear a lot is the black Fearless Tour shirt. I wear my hoodie a lot in the fall and winter time. I've worn in twice in the past week lol
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I have like 14 shirts (it's a bad obsession hahaha). I wear maybe 1 or 2 of them a week. :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I wear mine pretty often I don't have any t-shirts but I've gotten quiet a bit of use out of the hoodie and long sleeve tour shirt I have, I also have a long sleeve shirt with the beautiful eyes cover on it that I'm quiet attached to.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM

pretty much when ever at least once or twice a week i wear a tour shirt or celeb shirt (includes taylor) i don't have any hoodies i used to and i wore those so much (these are hilary duff tour ones) that they are now falling apart on me =X so yeahhhh haha
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I have two shirts right now - with three on the way in the mail.
    And I wear them all the time - I wore one yesterday, actually :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I have like 5 or 6 T shirts, I wear them as much as possible!

Dave

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I wear them pretty often. :) I'm actually wearing one right now haha.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:00 AM

I don't wear my concert shirts that much. Maybe once a month? I don't really wear t-shirts that often, especially to school. I usually only wear a t-shirt to school if I have a test that I was up late studying for and just don't feel like getting dressed that day. I wear one of the Red shirts from Walgreens to sleep sometimes, so I wear that one more often.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I don't wear my shirts a lot cuz my school has a dress code and we can't wear t shirts. i wear them for gym class and when we have dress down days...
    I don't have a hoodie but I hope to get one soon :)

Swiftie ID credit to SwiftieForever13 :)
    I Spoke Now on September 27,2011 and

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM

i have 9 taylor shirta and i wear a taylor shirt once or twice a week, bracletes i haven't been wearing as much because it gets stuck in my jackets but i wore my only taylor braclete, at the time, all week in Disneyworld

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I wear mine like once a week!

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I wear mine pretty often, I mainly have shirts I got made up for concerts though :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.