1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bracelet Collections :]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Hello Swifties!! Here you can post comments or pictures of all your Taylor Swift bracelets.:D

I might post mine later!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bracelet Collections :]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Purple rubber speak now bracelet
    Red rubber speak now bracelet
    Blue rubber long live bracelet
    Grey RED rubber bracelet
    Love love love leather bracelet
    Purple speak now leather bracelet
    Black speak now leather bracelet
    Aluminium bracelet

I am planning on getting the RED rubber bracelet and the speka now black and red rubber bracelet after Christmas or before Christmas :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Starlight22 wrote:
    Purple rubber speak now bracelet
    Red rubber speak now bracelet
    Blue rubber long live bracelet
    Grey RED rubber bracelet
    Love love love leather bracelet
    Purple speak now leather bracelet
    Black speak now leather bracelet
    Aluminium bracelet

I am planning on getting the RED rubber bracelet and the speka now black and red rubber bracelet after Christmas or before Christmas :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

WHOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:44 AM

2 LOVELOVELOVE Bracelets
    Speak Now Purple Bracelet
    White RED Bracelet
    Red RED Bracelet
    My Boys

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM

2 Lovelovelove leather bracelets
    1 Fearless leather bracelet
    1 Purple Speak Now rubber bracelet
    1 Grey RED rubber bracelet
    1 Red RED rubber bracelet
    and 1 bracelet I made out of the charms from my Wonderstruck bottle (I'm planning on making another one with the charms from my Wonderstruck Enchanted bottle too) :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM

White RED Bracelet
    Red RED Bracelet
    Black Taylor Swift leather bracelet
    Purple Taylor Swift leather bracelet
    I'm planning on getting the Speak Now ones sooner or later.

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Red rubber Speak Now bracelet
    Purple rubber Speak Now bracelet
    Grey rubber RED bracelet
    Blue leather Fearless bracelet
    Black leather Speak Now bracelet

I really want the LOVELOVELOVE bracelet, so I hope when I get some more money (I just spent it all on tickets) that I'll buy it. And after Christmas I guess I'll go to Walgreens and get the red RED rubber bracelet.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Speak Now leather bracelet(purple)
    Red rubber bracelet
    Speak now purple rubber bracelet

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I have 2 red RED rubber bracelets
    2 grey rubber bracelets
    1 black leather Fearless bracelet
    1 purpler Speak Now rubber bracelet
    1 Wonderstruck charm bracelet

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I only just bought my first - the brown leather love love love bracelet.
    And I wear it ALL THE TIME. I love it so much.
    I'm planning on buying another one or two though - either a black one, a blue one, or a purple one :3

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but do ALL the leather bracelets have the saying AND Taylor's name on them, or just a couple? :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM

2 Love Love Love Bracelets
    2 Purple Speak Now Rubber Bracelets
    1 Purple Speak Now Leather Bracelet
    1 Black Speak Now Leather Bracelet
    1 Red "Red Album" Rubber Bracelet
    1 Grey "Red Album" Rubber Bracelet

Wish I had some Fearless ones! But, I do love the ones I do have. :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:07 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I'm planning on buying another one or two though - either a black one, a blue one, or a purple one :3

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but do ALL the leather bracelets have the saying AND Taylor's name on them, or just a couple? :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Im pretty sure all the leather bracelets have taylor's name on it cause on the store they all do:) And can I ask you a question?haha how do you put the love love love bracelet on? I tried with taylor's instructional video but her's doesn't have "taylor swift" on it.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM

1loveloveloveleather
    2 purplespeaknowrubber
    1redrubberinred
    1longliverubber
    1redspeaknowrubber
    1blackspeaknowleather
    1purplespeaknowleather
    1speaknowblackrubber

i think that is it...

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Poo.... I don't have any....

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:54 AM

TS Obsessed Fan wrote:

Im pretty sure all the leather bracelets have taylor's name on it cause on the store they all do:) And can I ask you a question?haha how do you put the love love love bracelet on? I tried with taylor's instructional video but her's doesn't have "taylor swift" on it.

Alright cool thanks :) In the Aussie store it only shows the name, like 'Fearless' or 'Speak Now' on the majority of them :)
    Yeah, I tried the Taylor video too and it didn't work for me so if I were you, I'd definitely try this video - How to Tie Love Love Love Bracelets - because it helps A LOT! :D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I dont have any bracelets - i'd love one though!!!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:32 AM

TS Obsessed Fan wrote:

Alright cool thanks :) In the Aussie store it only shows the name, like 'Fearless' or 'Speak Now' on the majority of them :)
    Yeah, I tried the Taylor video too and it didn't work for me so if I were you, I'd definitely try this video - How to Tie Love Love Love Bracelets - because it helps A LOT! :D

Thanks so much! This video was veryy helpful!(:

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM

TS Obsessed Fan wrote:
    TS Obsessed Fan wrote:

Thanks so much! This video was veryy helpful!(:

You're welcome! :D

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:49 PM

2 Love Love Love Leather bracelets
    1 leather purple speak now bracelet
    1 leather fearless bracelet
    1 red rubber bracelet
    1 wonderstruck charm bracelet

Swiftie Forever!!