1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Money ideas for Merchandise!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hey everyone, so many of us Swifties love to have lots of Taylor merch. I love collecting any thing Taylor related. But lots of Swifties don't have as much money to buy Taylor stuff, and that's okay!! So I thought this forum could be a place where we post ideas on how to make money so we can purchase that special Taylor Swift item we've always wanted(:

I'll start!!- I deliver a newspaper kinda thing to houses in part of my city with my aunt. She drives and I stuff the paper into people's mailboxes. It only takes about 2 hours, I do it every Friday, and I get paid $80 a month. So maybe you guys could look into that if you have a local newspaper or something like that. It's really easy and in my city you have to be 12. I'm 13 so I'm planning on doing this until I get a real job. This is just an idea!:D
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=taylor+swift+long+live&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=Za9Zx0vHoGPWzM:&imgrefurl=http://tswiftdaily.tumblr.com/taylorsarmlyrics&docid=36d7dcx0SuEjRM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv2tiyBAxz1qb86xno1_50

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Money ideas for Merchandise!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Great Idea! I will have to consider it in the late spring! (:

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I sometimes babysit this little girl
    I babysit her almost all day and I get payed $5 an hour :)
    So I get about $50 every time I babysit her :)

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Yeah, I babysit sometimes, mostly in the summer maybe 5-6 days per summer. I do it all day for two kids, all day being 8 to 3 ish. I'm hoping the mother will need me sometime in June and July this upcoming summer because I'm going to a Tay concert at the end of July and I need money to get Merch.. The people will probably think I'm crazy, oh well.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I recently got a job washing up in a small restaurant locally. I get paid £3.50 an hour plus tips which are roughly £5-£8 a week. I work 5 hours and it is nicely funding multiple things haha!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I'm 17 so I can legally work. Before Christmas break, I had an interview for a weekend job near my school and before the week is over, the interviewer is going to call and tell me if I got the job or not. I really hope I get it because I want to buy whatever I want without asking my parents' permission. I don't actually think I'd go crazy with Taylor merch (I don't really need more), but it'd be nice to get a couple more things. Plus, I should probably start saving up for college in the fall lol!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I have a money tin that is sealed. I put all my change into it and once it's full, I open it with a tin opener and then sort all the coins to go to the bank. Last year I had £170 in there :)