1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Full list of Taylor Swift Store & Country Exclusives

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I know there are several people who are interested in knowing all the different exclusives of Taylor's albums that were released over the past few years so I am going to give you all the list here so you can see them all

To start I will give the Target exclusives here:
1. Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection (Released October 14, 2007) - This was later retitled The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection and was re-released to Target on October 9, 2009 and is available at Target during the Christmas season. It consists of 6 tracks, four covers, "Last Christmas", "Santa Baby", "Silent Night", and "White Christmas" and two new songs from Taylor, "Christmases When You Were Mine" and "Christmas Must Be Something More".
2. Taylor Swift [Deluxe Edition] (Released November 6, 2007) - This contained a bonus track on the DVD called "Taylor's Performance on the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tour 2007"
3. Fearless (Released November 11, 2008) - Consisted of a bonus DVD that had two behind the scenes special recordings of "Change" and "Breathe".
4. Fearless Platinum Edition (Released October 26, 2009) - This contained two bonus tracks on the DVD consisting of bonus performances from the Clear Channel Stripped of both "Untouchable" and "Fearless"
5. Speak Now Deluxe Edition (Released October 25, 2010) - Everyone knows this included a bonus disc with 6 exclusive tracks including 3 bonus songs and 3 bonus remixes, as well as two bonus enhanced features that included the music video for "Mine" and the behind the scenes making of the video.
6. Speak Now World Tour Live (Released November 21, 2011) - This consisted of 4 bonuses on the DVD, a bonus performance of "Ours" , "Nashville" "Sweet Escape" and "On the Set with Taylor Swift: Mean"
7. Red Deluxe Edition (Released October 22, 2012) - Again all of us are aware of the bonus tracks and bonus remixes included with this exclusive.

Next is Walmart exclusives:
1. Beautiful Eyes (Released July 15, 2008) - This exclusive is still available at Walmart Stores.The Beautiful Eyes EP consists of two unreleased songs, the title track and "I Heart ?" It also contains a bonus DVD with music videos for the title track, "Picture to Burn", "I'm Only Me When I'm WIth You", "Tim McGraw" and "Our Song". The DVD also features a music video for the Pop Version of "Teardrops on My Guitar". Taylor's GAC New Artist Special, the making of the music video for "Picture to Burn", and her performance on the 2008 ACM Awards of "Should've Said No" are also featured on the DVD.
2. Fearless (Released November 11, 2008) - This consisted of a bonus digital download code to allow a person to download a "behind the scenes making" of the music video for "Picture to Burn". - UPDATE ADDED - 1/3/2013
3. Fearless Platinum Edition (Released October 26, 2009) - This consisted of two bonus tracks on the DVD from the V-Fest UK of "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me"
4. "Ours" CD single (Released November 21, 2011) - A CD single released exclusively to Walmart stores consisting of the song "Ours" and a live recording of the song.
5. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" CD single (Released September 4, 2012) - Just like the one released exclusively to Taylor's store except in a normal case instead of a sleeve cover. The CD single is not individually numbered and includes the lyrics to the song behind the cover.
6. Red Limited Edition Zinepak UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013 (Released October 22, 2012) - This contains the standard 16 track CD with the case playing as a magazine with exclusive extra photos, discography, handwritten lyrics for 22, biography, facts, twitter and instagram messages, as well as a bonus Taylor Swift RED American Greeting Card, poster and Guitar Picks.

Amazon.com - UPDATE ADDED - 1/3/2013:
1. Fearless (Released June 29, 2010) - This Amazon.com exclusive package contained the 13 track album plus Fearless t-shirt, leather bracelet, photo album, exclusive Fearless poster and The Taylor Nation decal sticker.

Taylor's official store (US ONLY!) - UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013:
Six CD singles have been released in the US exclusively through Taylor's official store so far, "Mean", "The Story of Us", "Sparks Fly", "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "Begin Again", and "I Knew You Were Trouble." 2500 of each one were made and each CD single is individually numbered from 0001 to 2500. Each CD single is one tracked only.

Starbucks (US ONLY!) - UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013:
If memory serves me correctly Starbucks released both Speak Now and Red with a cardboard casing not found anywhere else. Red also had a Digipak included do not know if Speak Now included one as well.

Next is international versions:
1. Fearless - All international versions of Fearless differed from that in the US. Several songs on international versions consist of certain songs from the 13 track album having different instrumentals from those on the US copy. Also all international releases of Fearless consists of bonus tracks though the bonus track amount differs per country. What I know most definite is all international versions of Fearless consist of different instrumental bonus tracks of "Teardrops on My Guitar", "Our Song" and "Should've Said No", then is heard in the US.
2. "Mine" CD single (Released October 18, 2012 (UK)/October 22, 2010 (Germany)) - UPDATED ADDED 1-28-2013 - The CD single was not only released in the UK but in Germany as well both copies consists of the Pop Mix and Country Mix of "Mine" (entitled "Mine" and "Mine (US Version)")
3. Speak Now (Released October 25, 2010) - All international versions of Speak Now consists of different instrumental versions of "Mine", "Back to December" and "The Story of Us". Both "Mine" and "Back to December" are pop versions where as in the US they are country mixes but "The Story of Us" has a more popped up instrumental then that in the US.
4. Speak Now Deluxe Edition (Released October 25, 2010) - Like it's standard edition mentioned above, the Deluxe Edition consist of the same 14 tracks as above but includes a bonus disc just like the US version except it consists of the same 3 bonus songs and 2 bonus remixes, "Back to December (acoustic)" and "Haunted (acoustic)", but it has three additional bonus remixes of the US versions of "Mine", "Back to December", and "The Story of Us". The other difference is the Music video for "Mine" that is featured as an enhanced feature on the bonus disc consists of the Pop Mix of "Mine" over the one usually heard in the US.
5. Red (Zinepak and Deluxe Edition) (Released October 22, 2012) - Same as the ones released to US Targets and Walmarts except not released to an exclusive store.

Japan - UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013:
1.Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition - Contains the same 15 tracks as the US release but the DVD only contains 7 tracks on it instead of the 10 released in the US. The tracks on the DVD are as follows: "Tim McGraw" video, Yahoo! Music Performance & Interview Feature of "Tim McGraw", "Teardrops on My Guitar" video, "Teardrops on My Guitar" video behind the scenes, "Our Song" video, "Our Song" video behind the scenes and Taylor's Home Movie.

play.com - UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013:
Released the slipcase for Red in the UK that is autographed and features a different picture then that on standard Red albums.

UPDATE ADDED - 1/4/2013:
There is also a slipcase for Speak Now that has been released I do not remember where it was released to or by but it exists.

UK - UPDATED ADDED 1/5/2013:
1. UK Mine CD Single - Contains a Mosaic poster and includes the international (Pop) version of Mine and the US Version, aka the country version or normal version of the song.
2. Love Story CD single - Consist of the international version of "Love Story", "Beautiful Eyes", and the Digital Dog Radio Mix of "Love Story".

Europe - UPDATED ADDED 1/5/2013:
1. Mine CD single - Contains the same tracks as the UK one just does not have a mosaic.

Australia - UPDATED ADDED 1/5/2013:
1. You Belong With Me CD single - Contains the song "You Belong With Me" and "Love Story" Stripped Performance.
2. Fifteen CD Single - Contains Both "Fifteen" and "You Belong With Me"

France - UPDATED ADDED 1/5/2013:
1. Love Story CD single - The CD single is in a card sleeve cover and contains the international version of "Love Story" along with the Digital Dog Radio Mix of the song.

If I have forgotten anything I am sorry as I am not fully aware of all the different versions out there and am only aware of what I know to be released the only other international exclusive I know of is that outside the US they can get CD singles in stores but it is very hard for US citizens to. Also besides the US, Canada gets the same things we do. The only one who knows more then I do mentioned above is Dan (aka 13swiftie13ds). And he can correct anything I do not know. ^_^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Full list of Taylor Swift Store & Country Exclusives

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Thanks for sharing :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Hey Dan did I forget anything?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:33 PM

New favorite thread! Are you planning on doing the single CDs?

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:33 AM

SpeakNowForever wrote:

^Made by Madison13!

Thanks! CD singles are more Dan's area then mine. I researched Taylor's albums very thoroughly and I own several of the various versions.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Thanks for posting

Thank you to the fabulous Bea for my siggie :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Swifty_1313 wrote:
    Thanks for posting

Thank you to the fabulous Bea for my siggie :)

No problem ^_^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I did forget to mention two exclusives:
    Amazon.com:
    Fearless (Released June 29, 2010) - This Amazon.com exclusive package contained the 11 track album plus Fearless t-shirt, leather bracelet, photo album, exclusive Fearless poster and The Taylor Nation decal sticker.

Walmart:
    Fearless (Released November 11, 2008) - This consisted of a bonus digital download code to allow a person to download a "behind the scenes making" of the music video for "Picture to Burn".

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM

SpeakNowForever wrote:

^Made by Madison13!

I did post the two Walmart CD singles the only other CD singles I am aware of are the individually numbered CD singles of Mean, The Story of US, Sparks Fly, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Begin Again, and I Knew You Were Trouble. that were released to those in the US through Taylor's official store the only other one I know of is the Mine CD single released internationally.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM

we had a UK version of Mine with a free mosaic poster
    A European single of Mine
    A French card sleeve version of Love story
    A Uk version of Love Story
    An Australian version of you belong with me
    An Australian version of 15

I will get back to you on the tracks when I look at my copies

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    we had a UK version of Mine with a free mosaic poster
    A European single of Mine
    A French card sleeve version of Love story
    A Uk version of Love Story
    An Australian version of you belong with me
    An Australian version of 15

I will get back to you on the tracks when I look at my copies

Thank you. Also I forgot to mention that there is a Japanese exclusive of the deluxe edition of Taylor Swift. It consists of the the same 15 tracks the Deluxe Edition had but it only contained 7 tracks on the bonus DVD. This has been in discussion for awhile on another thread on the forum. I will get the track listing for the DVD here in a bit.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Track listing for Japanese version of Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition:
    Track Listings ;

【 Disk 1 】

1. TIM MCGRAW
    2. PICTURE TO BURN
    3. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR(RADIO SINGLE VER.)
    4. A PLACE IN THIS WORLD
    5. COLD AS YOU
    6. THE OUTSIDE
    7. TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE ル
    8. STAY BEAUTIFUL
    9. SHOULD'VE SAID NO
    10. MARY'S SONG(OH MY MY MY)
    11. OUR SONG(RADIO SINGLE VERSION)
    12. I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU
    13. INVISIBLE
    14. A PERFECTLY GOOD HEART
    15. TAYLOR'S 1ST PHONE CAL WITH TIM MACGRAW
    ------------------------------------------------------

【 Disk 2 】

-DVD-
    1. TIM MCGRAW VIDEO
    2. YAHOO! MUSIC PERFORMANCE&INTERVIEW FEATURE OF 'TIM MCGRAW'
    3. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR VIDEO
    4. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR VIDEO BEHIND THE SCENES
    5. OUR SONG MUSIC VIDEO
    6. OUR SONG VIDEO BEHIND THE SCENES
    7. TAYLOR'S HOME MOVIE

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I have a few japenese versions of Taylor Swift and Speak now
    also signed slipcase of Red exclusive to play.com
    have you added the RED zinepaks?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

thanks!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

there is also a slipcase version of deluxe red from India but mine hasn't arrived yet so can't give you any info sadly

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hjessie wrote:

I forgot about the ZinePack and I own it OOPS! LOL!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Taylor Swift Music World wrote:
    Hjessie wrote:

Don't worry, I read your list and didn't even notice till I looked at my shelf of cds ha ha

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    Taylor Swift Music World wrote:
    Hjessie wrote:

Don't worry, I read your list and didn't even notice till I looked at my shelf of cds ha ha

It is added now LOL!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM

the red signed slipcase was exclusive to play.com in the uk and has the regular red cd underneath :)

RE: A Full list of Taylor Swift Store & Country Exclusives

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I'm Pretty Sure Fearless Has 13 Tracks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM

sm160 wrote:
    I'm Pretty Sure Fearless Has 13 Tracks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for catching that.