Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

After Christmas Sale!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM

It looks like there's going to be an After Christmas Sale in the online store :D The tab for Specials & Posters & More has another tab underneath that saying After Christmas Sale.
I wonder what will be on sale and if it will be really awesome sales? :)
Thank You Daya!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: After Christmas Sale!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Finally!!!!! A sale that I will have enough money to buy from!!!!! Excited!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Awesome! Can't wait to see what they put on sale!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I hope they have some really awesome deals and maybe even more new merch? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM

i am going to use my christmas money to get something

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Yes! Thank you for posting! :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I'm excited to see what will be on sale. Hopefully it's more than just the Christmas cards and ornaments.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Aw how lucky! I hope you all get some good deals :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Buying things, especially Taylor related things, after Christmas is fun!
    She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM

This is awesome! I don't think the Canadian Store will get this though because we don't have any Red items yet. I'm so sad.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:40 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    This is awesome! I don't think the Canadian Store will get this though because we don't have any Red items yet. I'm so sad.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Yeah, I don't reckon the Aussie store will get it either 3:

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I hope they put the Photobook in the sale!
    They need new merch, like more posters!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM

WOOHOO!! I know how I'll be spending my money!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:50 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    I hope they put the Photobook in the sale!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

So do I! I really want that book.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I hope it's really awesome stuff and not just Christmas related stuff that you wont really use after Christmas. I hope they put some of the jewelery on sale it's gorgeous! I'd also like the squirel pj's to go back in stock and on sale, I also wish they would put somemore laptop skins in the store.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Yes I hope a lot of her stuff is discounted!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I'd love the beach towel to be on sale, the scarf, book and the tervis cup those are the things i'd like to have but are too expensive lol

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

What do you think is gonna be for sale?

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I really hope they put the headbands on sale! I really want the silver bows headband! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I saw that in the store too! :) :) I really hope they have some really, really good deals! It's really nice of them to do an after Christmas sale for us since I'm sure they know some swifties will get Christmas money. ;) Anyway, really looking forward to this!! I wish the Squirrel Pajamas were cheaper. Also the towels.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:13 PM

The squirrel pjs are on sale but they are going fast in fact they only have a medium left. I highly doubt they will mark them down anymore since they are limited to begin with and they are going fast. I hope with the after christmas sale they give you a bonus like the black friday like a SN hat or gloves or a backpack or something like that would be nice. I didn't have the money for the black friday sale;-(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.