Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition And Rare Stuffs

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM

you can post rare stuffs here and lets talk about it together

so, I just wanna help you guys out! anyone looking for the Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition click here. I hope that I can afford it but it will cost about $200-$300 to malaysia. It's only sold for $70 here & with free shipping I hope you guys can get it!

found another Taylor Swift Deluxe here from the same seller but it's selling for $90 with free shipping! but too bad it's used

another Taylor Swift Deluxe CD+DVD here for $93.99 brand new, so I think it's pretty worth it!

the Japan edition here for $60++

I just saw this on ebay, for $50 (:

this doesn't look like the US version, it's the brazil version right?

saw this and thisfor $40, i think it's worth buying

Boo! I love you (: haha! xoxo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I wish I could get it. But my Dad wouldn't let me 3:

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM

it is too expensive...

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

SwiftlySince2010 wrote:
    it is too expensive...

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

this is already considered cheap tho almost all the Taylor Swift deluxe are sold for $100-$200

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Ahhh, and because I really want to start collecting, I really want a copy of the Deluxe Edition too, I wish they still sold them, or that they were cheaper -__-

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:58 AM

danica hearts taylor like heaps wrote:
    Ahhh, and because I really want to start collecting, I really want a copy of the Deluxe Edition too, I wish they still sold them, or that they were cheaper -__-

Yeah, I really want a copy of the Taylor Swift Deluxe too It's just that the price is ranging up! I hope they reprint it and sell it on the online store

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM

CherylSwift13 wrote:

this is already considered cheap tho almost all the Taylor Swift deluxe are sold for $100-$200

$200 that's really high, I wouldn't pay that for a sealed one I got my used copies for like $45-$50 bucks.............new ones will naturally be higher

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I really hope to buy a sealed one, one day. I wish I would've bought a second one when I got mine back in 2007. If only the store would re-release this like they did with Beautiful Eyes.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I really hope to buy a sealed one, one day. I wish I would've bought a second one when I got mine back in 2007. If only the store would re-release this like they did with Beautiful Eyes.

I would like to find a sealed Target version, but there MEGA rare..............I've never even seen one for sale

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

I would like to find a sealed Target version, but there MEGA rare..............I've never even seen one for sale

I thought you had the Deluxe sealed? It was only supposed to be sold at Target. That's the only place I ever found mine.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM

What's on the deluxe edition?
    graphic by sm160

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Actress13 wrote:
    graphic by sm160

It came with the bonus songs that were later added to the regular edition now. But it also has a special DVD that only came with it with the music videos for Tim McGraw, Teardrops & Our Song, the making of Teardrops and Our Song, special performances, her first Grand Ole Opry performance and more :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Actress13 wrote:

You beat me Here's what's on the standard version The Target version has an 11th track which is her Faith Hill and Tim McGraw tour performances (:

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:07 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Actress13 wrote:

You beat me Here's what's on the standard version The Target version has an 11th track which is her Faith Hill and Tim McGraw tour performances (:

I didn't realize there were 2 versions of the deluxe. I have the one with the 11th track :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I don't get it why is it so expensive usually deluxe version are only like five dollars more

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:13 AM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    I don't get it why is it so expensive usually deluxe version are only like five dollars more

This was for the first album though, its not made and very rare. When it was in stores it was only around $18.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

I didn't realize there were 2 versions of the deluxe. I have the one with the 11th track :)

Ya learn something new every day

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Ya learn something new every day

I guess so. I thought it only came out at Target. I wish I would've kept my second copy, I had ended up with 2. I gave it to a friend back in 2007 as a birthday present because I didn't see a use in have 2. Now I really wish I would've kept it :(
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Check out WowHD! They sell pretty cheep records and the shipping is free.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

This was for the first album though, its not made and very rare. When it was in stores it was only around $18.
    Thank You Daya!

Oh, too bad. Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.