1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

my new sweater

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I just got the black Taylor Swift Red sweater It is so soft and comfy well worth the price
Swiftie Forever!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: my new sweater

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Aw lucky you! :D
    You should post a picture of it or something like that? I can't find what it looks like :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

YAY!! yes please post a pic!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Please post a pic :) I wanted one, but didn't know if i'd like how it fits :(
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM

yeah post a pic!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Cool, yes please post a picture!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I got that too! With a free Speak Now leather bracelet which i have no idea how to put on....

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    I got that too! With a free Speak Now leather bracelet which i have no idea how to put on....

BEST DAY EVER!

Here's Taylor's instructions of how to put it on :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

BEST DAY EVER!

Here's Taylor's instructions of how to put it on :)
    Thank You Daya!

BEST DAY EVER!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

BEST DAY EVER!

I got a Love Love Love bracelet so I tried doing it Taylor way and I failed and had no idea how, so I looked up other videos and this one - - pointed out to me that Taylor's video is for when they didn't put Taylor Swift on them. So in case you wanted an extra video, this one really helps :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM

have to get it
    Taylor Swift