1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Tervis!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I got the Taylor Swift Tervis on Monday and I have been carrying it around school since then. I LOVE it so much! Did anyone else get one?!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Tervis!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

what is it? post a pic
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I have it! I love Tervises :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avata

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM

taylor13forever wrote:
    what is it? post a pic

It's a type of mug/cup!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM

thats soooo cool :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I have one It is great
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Awww, I want one sooo bad - how much did you buy it for? :)
    I wanna compare the prices to the ones I find on eBay :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

That's so cute! : D

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM

i don't have it but i really want that!!!!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

1. Moderator

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I got mine with my RED package. It's great!!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

RE: Taylor Swift Tervis!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Everyone I know says that Tervis mugs are amazing and so sturdy!! I really hope that they sell these on the RED Tour because I want one sooooooooooo bad!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I can't wait to get it. It should be arriving very soon with my package that I won for the Paint the World Red contest :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I'm waiting to get one.
    Tamara Hernandez

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

dcb1995 wrote:
    Awww, I want one sooo bad - how much did you buy it for? :)
    I wanna compare the prices to the ones I find on eBay :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

It's for sale on the Taylor Swift online store for 19.99!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I got it in my presale package. is Tervis really a good brand?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Haven't got one...YET
    Waiting til after Christmas when i have $$

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

#1Swiftie wrote:
    I got it in my presale package. is Tervis really a good brand?

The best. You reaaly have to kill it for it to chip!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I really want one!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I have one! I love it so much. You can pour boiling hot water into it and it won't burn your hands.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

have 3 they are amazing.
    ted is my thunder buddy.