Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew You Were Trouble CD Single available at Walmart?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Yes, I know, there isn't any Walmart store here in Malaysia but I just want to ask some US Swifties, is the IKYWT single cd available at Walmart, just want to know about it To anyone who ordered the IKYWT cd single from the online store: can you post the picture of the cd here? I want to have a look at it

"Love Is a ruthless game unless you play it good & right."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble CD Single available at Walmart?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I don't think so. It's usually just the 1st single from the album.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM

yeah, only the 1st single's on the album are released in walmart. :)
    Thanks to Primafacie

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    I don't think so. It's usually just the 1st single from the album.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Ohh I see, that's sad

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Ours and WANEGBT were the only ones that Walmart has released :(
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I ordered it online on Friday, along with Begin Again, because for some reason it was on there at the time I went on to purchase IKYWT, but now it's gone again, I'm so happy I got both though. (: Haven't received them yet.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM

burningR3D wrote:
    I ordered it online on Friday, along with Begin Again, because for some reason it was on there at the time I went on to purchase IKYWT, but now it's gone again, I'm so happy I got both though. (: Haven't received them yet.

I'm glad you got it before its gone. This time I think its gone for good. I think the ones that were added in the store that day were left over the the package that they were selling.
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Anyone know if they'll come to the UK? Like, in HMV or anything?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Anyone know if they'll come to the UK? Like, in HMV or anything?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

I don't think so it says "Individually numbered"

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Ours and WANEGBT were the only ones that Walmart has released :(
    Thank You Daya!

is it? I see

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    burningR3D wrote:

I'm glad you got it before its gone. This time I think its gone for good. I think the ones that were added in the store that day were left over the the package that they were selling.
    Thank You Daya!

Can you guys post the picture of cd single here when you received it? thanks!

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble CD Single available at Walmart?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I'll post pics when mine gets here which is hopefully today :)

Are there any special Taylor CD's there? Maybe you can trade with someone for a single :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:13 AM

The only single CD they have at Walmart is WANEGBT. I wish they did tho :(

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Are there any special Taylor CD's there? Maybe you can trade with someone for a single :)
    Thank You Daya!

omg please do post the pictures I don't really know what to trade there isn't any special Taylor cds here. You can only find her normal albums here and dvds live JTF and crossroads . Sometimes you rarely even find one
    Boo! I love you (: haha! xoxo

http://i1[/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

CherylSwift13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Thank You Daya!

Someone actually might trade for crossroads since it's no longer here in store in the US. Give it a try and maybe someone would be willing to :) I would but I'm not allowed to trade :(
    omg please do post the pictures I don't really know what to trade there isn't any special Taylor cds here. You can only find her normal albums here and dvds live JTF and crossroads . Sometimes you rarely even find one

http://i1[/signature][/quote]

[signature]1. me 2. me avi: me
    [img="http://i45.tinypic.com/qyetg9.jpg"]

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quote didn't work right. Sorry.

It's in the middle of your post :P
    1. me 2. me avi: me

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Starlight22 wrote:
    CherylSwift13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Thank You Daya!

Someone actually might trade for crossroads since it's no longer here in store in the US. Give it a try and maybe someone would be willing to :) I would but I'm not allowed to trade :(

http://i1[/signature][/quote]

[signature]1. me 2. me avi: me
    [img="http://i45.tinypic.com/qyetg9.jpg"]

hmm thanks i'll try

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.