Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WANEGBT Single Still At Walmart!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM

It may not be online anymore, but I did find the single at my Walmart today! There were actually quite a few copies there! The price was 1.88. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WANEGBT Single Still At Walmart!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM

That's so awesome! I bought mine online and I got a free love love love bracelet with it

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM

oh thats soo cool! My walmart sold out of them pretty quick after i got mine.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:18 PM

That's awesome! Mine never got them or they sold out so fast and I couldn't get one. I had to go out of state to get mine lol
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:32 PM

That's great for US Swifties :) I bought mine online from a website in the UK who imported them from the US.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I still see the singles at my Walmart. I bought one right when they came out. It's good to know they're still available for other fans, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I still see the singles at my Walmart. I bought one right when they came out. It's good to know they're still available for other fans, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

That's great that some Walmarts still have them :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:30 PM

My wal-mart never carried it to begin with and neither did any wal-marts near me yep they stink. I really wanted it too!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I want it so badly but there's no Walmart in Asia. Can someone buy and ship it to me please? I will pay through Paypal.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM

OMG REALLY? im going to walmart in 2 weeks... hopefully its still there...

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wow really $1.88 for Walmart at USA?! You guys are so lucky we don't have a Walmart store here & it's selling on eBay for like more than $40
    "Love Is a ruthless game unless you play it good & right."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.