1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Items You Can Buy In Stores?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Hey everyone!

My mom and Grandma have requested I make a little Christmas list (which is insane because my mom just bought me and her VIP RED tickets that cost eight hundred dollars...).

Anywhoo, neither my mom nor my grandma like to order online and they don't have time to do so...what items have you purchased in store?

Here's what I know of....

Walgreens:
-Notebooks
-Posters
-Guitar Picks
-T Shirts
-iPod Amplifier
-Red Backpack
-Tour Books
-CDs
-Bracelets

Walmart:
-Small Wonderstruck bottles
-CDs: including WANEEGBT single and RED walmart edition
-Long Live Ornament (Although I could not find it today!)
-Zine Pack (Maybe? My walmart doesn't have this either!)

Target:
-TShirts in Clearance (Maybe)
-Sparks Fly Ornament
-CDs including sounds of the season

Department Stores
-Various wonderstruck and wonderstruck enchanted bottles and sets
-Wonderstruck and wonderstruck enchanted rollerballs

The only problem is that I already own 95% of everything I've listed. The only Taylor things I don't have that I currently have on my list...

-Wonderstruck Enchanted Purse Spray Set
-Sparks Fly Ornament

Any ideas?!?! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Items You Can Buy In Stores?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM

That's so awesome that you got VIP :)

Do you get her magazines? She's on the cover of bazzar now :) I collect her greeting cards so I always want those :)

You can never have too much perfume since it does run out eventually. I use my Wonderstruck very sparingly because I know I won't be able to buy anymore anytime soon.
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

If you still need a Red blanket, Walgreens probably still has the regular edition, and you might be able to find the Target edition in the clearance section of the home department. I can't really think of anything else to add to your list, though. Most stores have the calendar if you want one of those.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I don't know if you have a Macy's where you live but they sell the wonderstuck enchanted perfume and it comes with the purse :) The biggest size perfume is like $60.. I think that is what I am getting for christmas because my mom keeps hinting at it. Other than that I think all you need are the blankets and calendar. Hope this helps :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I want EVERYTHING from the stores!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM

How much is the Enchanted Wonderstruck purse spray set in any store?

[!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f90

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I want to say 60.00 but I could be wrong.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    How much is the Enchanted Wonderstruck purse spray set in any store?

[!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f90

In Australia it's $49 at Myer. I think it'll be the same in America too, so around $50!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Wonderstruck Princess said: In Australia it's $49 at Myer. I think it'll be the same in America too, so around $50!

Only $49 in Myer!? Oh my gosh, I'll definitely be getting Mum to take me on a little shopping trip soon ;)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3