1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Merchandise Photography

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

If you;re like me and like to take pictures of your merchandise post them here!
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Merchandise Photography

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Here are some of mine :)

This ones my favorite :)

---

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM

^^I love the glitter guitar pic you took and the Wonderstruck box pic :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM

These are really good! I really like the last Wonderstruck photo that you took. It's so much fun to take pictures of Wonderstruck! The bottle(s) are absolutely flawless! I will hopefully post mine soon.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I love looking at photos like these! =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Its lovely! Thats a really cool hobby! :)

Thanks to autumnLeavesFalling for the graphic! :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM

That's amazing!
    I love photography too, but I'm not that good...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I want to do this now!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Great pics!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM

As soon as I saw the glitter closeup of wonderstruck enchanted, I literally had to catch my breath!!!! Gorgeous photography girl! Keep it up!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Great photos!
    I really love the last photo of the WE bottle!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Love your photos!
    I'll definitely try to post some on here after Christmas! :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM

You're an amazing photographer! Love these pics! :)

RE: Merchandise Photography

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

That's awesome! I lovelovelove the pics you took!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Thats awesome! I don't have any merchandise yet.... hopefully getting some for Christmas ;)

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM

how do you get the pictures on here?

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Taylor Is My World wrote:
    Thats awesome! I don't have any merchandise yet.... hopefully getting some for Christmas ;)

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

I hope you do get some for christmas! just remember, just cause you don't have merch doesn't mean your smaller fan than those who do have merch

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith