Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck Purse Set

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I'm planning on buying the Wonderstruck Enchanted Purse Set from Myer.
Does anybody have it? If you do, is it good and worth buying for $50?

"Taylor Swifts captivating new fragrance - Wonderstruck Enchanted is an alluring scent with an irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals, wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature.Taylor Swift captivating new fragrance Wonderstruck Enchanted in a Twist Up Purse Spray Set containing a twist up cannister and 2 x 20ml EDP refills"

EDIT** I THINK MY BROTHER GOT IT FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS !!! (: (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck Purse Set

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I don't have it but I personally would get the rollerball. If your the kind of person that doesn't forget to spray yourself with perfume often, then get the rollerball. If you do then get the purse set :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I have it, and I like it! C:

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I haven't seen it at the store here though so I couldn't tell you if it was worth it, but I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:13 AM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    I don't have it but I personally would get the rollerball. If your the kind of person that doesn't forget to spray yourself with perfume often, then get the rollerball. If you do then get the purse set :)

Awesome! Thanks! (: (: (:

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Wow, that looks beautiful :) Thanks for posting a picture, I've never seen it before (UK Swiftie).

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I got the Wonderstruck Enchanted set from Bon Ton and I love it! Mine came with the biggest bottle that was available, scented body wash, and scented lotion. I've seen a lot of different bags, but mine came with an all purple one that had some black in it.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM

My mom wont let me get any of taylors purfume she says 1 its to expensive and 2 because perfume makes her head hurt...

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

it's really pretty, i want it

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:16 AM

It's so pretty!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I wish they had one for Wonderstruck out now. I like it better then WE.
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I don't have it, but I do like the idea of the twist spray canister!!

^Ours13

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Awe it's so pretty :D

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Im getting it for a Christmas present :)
    ---

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM

It's so pretty! I think you should get it. Not only will it be good for your collection, but you will probably really enjoy it. It's so pretty!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

RE: Wonderstruck Purse Set

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM

fyi: this particular set is only $35 at macys and other stores so if you see it for $50 it is way too much. I just bought it for myself today and I love it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.