1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

iPad cases

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I'm in serious need of a new iPad case and I want to buy a Taylor one. Are the cases on the online store compatible with the apple Smart Cover? If they are then which one should I get?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: iPad cases

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

i think u can get taylor ones on amazon not sure thopugh. im sorry i was probably no help at all.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I know they have two types of iPad covers at the online store one of the Red cover art and the other is black with her name and Red written in red. As for the smart cover thing I have no clue but all the product information should be on the site.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I got the Red Cover Art one and it is designed to work with the smart cover. Fits perfectly! Love it!
    Be who you are because the people who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter

I spoke now on June 26, 2011