1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm sad.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I'm really sad because yesterday my BFF came over, Maria and then we went to the football game and she totally ignored me and I didn't bring my phone cause I didn't have pockets so I was stuck with her (cause if I left then I would need a ride home and I would have to find them) but then I had the choice of going with my brother or her and I couldn't decide but then I picked Maria and of course she said she a stomach ache so I was stuck in the car with her family talking while excluding me as she slept. We then arrived at her house and we are in a happyish mood but she is still whining for NO reason. Finally she slept over my house and we were arguing a little blah blah blah we slept,woke up and I woke up about a hour and a half earlier then her so I watched this cool video on YouTube and did the experiment on it and then she woke up and watched me do it and tried it but then she went back in the living room, where we slept so I followed her so she wasn't lonely then all of a sudden my brother SCREAMS at me to clean up the mess so I'm cleaning up the mess while she just stands there waiting for something to happen and then she starts cleaning up and I accidentally cracked my brothers egg and then he continues to scream at me so then I go in my room and just let my feelings burst I cried for about a hour (I didn't realize how long it's been) but then I fell asleep and my friend walks in and says she's going home (btw my parents aren't home and I called my mom and told her ad she said she has my other brother,who also screamed at me, girlfriend hanging out with Maria) anyway I don't know what to do I feel horrible. (Thanks for reading this far your impressing)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm sad.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Aw, rough day. So sorry.. :(

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I hope you day will get better...

Thanks to 'LoveAlice13' for the Graphic!

Thanks to 'NotEvenCatLike' for the Graph

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

awww i'm sorry
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I'm sorry. You need to talk to Maria and tell her how you feel. If she's not nice, then she's not good enough to be your friend anyway!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Sorry!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Aww sorry :(
    Hopefully things get better for you!

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3