Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR XMAS???

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

what are u guys getting/asking for xmas????
i asked for taylor stuff and accessories!
i think m getting RED DELUXE AND hol cd
cause i accidently saw then ordering the red duo online and i had also asked for hol cd so MAYBE m getting that!!
what r u getting??
tell me below!

made by luckythirteen

[url=http://taylorswift.com/users/wonderstr

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR XMAS???

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Yay! I'm so excited for Christmas, I'm pretty much getting all Taylor merch, but I'm also getting a new black Kardashian Kollection handbag. This is what I'm getting...

- Speak Now blanket.
    - Red blanket.
    - Speak Now tour shirt.
    - Fearless tour shirt.
    - Red shirt
    - The Holiday Collection CD
    - Beautiful Eyes CD.
    - Speak Now World Tour Live CD
    - Speak Now necklace.
    - Taylor performing photo set of six.
    - The guitar picks.

So exciting :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I have asked for

-tan leather Dr Martens
    -loads of psychology books
    -a few tshirts
    -the deluxe edition of the new McFLY cd

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM

This is what I'm getting

A new guitar YAY!!
    A new perfume since my wonderstruck ran out! not sure which one
    This new mascara and foundation!
    This jumper from topshop
    Skirt from topshop
    Skirt from topshop
    Dress from topshop
    Abercrombie pyjamas!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM

My daughter is getting the following Taylor stuff for christmas:
    tickets to Red
    Red Keds
    Wonderstruck Enchanted
    Squirrel Pajamas
    3 Taylor shirts
    all the walgreens notebooks
    red blanket
    taylor calendar
    apron set
    red ornament and long live ornament
    and then of course some clothes, cds and non-related taylor stuff, but it's pretty much a very Taylor Christmas again this year :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:54 PM

We're not doing presents for Christmas this year (since my mom got laid off and everything, my family doesn't really have the $$$ to buy me gifts), but I did buy myself Taylor concert tickets and the Fearless blanket as little 'presents' to myself after I bought everyone else their gifts hahaha. :)

And my sister did buy me the Naked 2 eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. But if I could ask for anything and get it, I would loooooove to have the Silver Bows headband from the online store! Hopefully it will go on sale sometime soon and I'll be able to buy it for myself! :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM

uniform stuff and some single cd's (Owl City, Taylor Swift, Hedley) :D

[/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM

new guitar ;)
    new uggs
    red guitar picks
    red blanket

credits to Brooker27 :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I'm gonna probably ask my Dad for some single CD's
    Ed Sheeran's Cd cause I need more songs!
    I'm getting the Kindle Fire! Yay!
    I already got Taylor tickets for the last day of Hanukkah
    Red Keds

And I think that's it because I already got what I wanted for Hanukkah already. (I celebrate both because my Dad celebrates Christmas so i get more presents)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM

an ipod touch, red deluxe, baby lips, eos lip balm, taylor guitar picks, more

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM

- I Knew You Were Trouble single CD
    - Journey To Fearless Blu-Ray DVD
    - Fearless Tour Book
    - Fearless Songbook
    - Red Guitar Picks
    - Taylor Swift T-Shirts
    - Red Scarfs
    - Girl Pink Nightgown
    - White Youth Hat
    - Red Backpack
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted
    - Red Ball Ornament
    - Fearless Blanket
    - Speak Now Blanket
    - Apron Sets
    - Red Album Photo Book
    - Desk Calendar 2013
    - US Weekly Taylor Edition
    - Computer
    - Red Deluxe

1. thatlingeringquestion 2. Mizzy 3. iwasascarlettletter

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.