1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Begin Again Single Back in the Store!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

For those of you that missed out on the Begin Again single here's you chance! Somehow there's more added back in the store. Who knows how many so act fast if you want them. This is so great for anyone that missed out before :)

Order it Here
Thank You Daya!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Begin Again Single Back in the Store!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hahahaha I see what they did there.......I bet they took apart the remaining Begin Again packages and sold the items separately. Cause did you notice the packages are gone now

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Hahahaha I see what they did there.......I bet they took apart the remaining Begin Again packages and sold the items separately. Cause did you notice the packages are gone now

Probably. I haven't seen the packages for a few days now. I went ahead and ordered one from the Amazon Taylor store just to see what number I would get :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM

thanks for posting :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

SparksFly4Taylor13 wrote:
    thanks for posting :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Your Welcome :) Hope more people have a change to buy it now :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM

ahh I missed this one too, Omg... i dont know if i can order them or not is the problem :(
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Just ordered one!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    Just ordered one!

Glad you could get one :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    Just ordered one!

Glad you could get one :)
    Thank You Daya!

Me too! I didn't think I would be able too.
    I don't have a card of my own so I have to ask my mamaw or my mom to use their cards :/ but of course I pay them back when I can. haha

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Its now sold out again. I hope a some of you were able to get it :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Its now sold out again. I hope a some of you were able to get it :)
    Thank You Daya!

I just seen that, omg so glad I could get one!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I want this so badly!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    I want this so badly!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

:( I wish you would've saw my post sooner.
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Oh, good! I don't own any singles yet!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

fearlessfairytale1319 wrote:
    Oh, good! I don't own any singles yet!

it's out of stock now :/

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Thank goodness I ordered it last night with the IKYWT package! :) Thanks for posting this!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:25 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Thank goodness I ordered it last night with the IKYWT package! :) Thanks for posting this!

Good thing you did! :) and your welcome :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Everyone's so lucky to get one! :D
    I wish I could the singles too 3:

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3