1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Bracelets?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:40 AM

I'm really interested in getting a bracelet, especially the leather ones..
So - for those who have them, are they worth it and should I get one?!
Please give me your opinions! :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Bracelets?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I believe you should get the Love,Love,Love one. I have it and its the only bracelet I pretty much wear. Its so gorgeous and amazing.

Re: Taylor Bracelets?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM

^
    Same, I'd get the lovelovelove one!

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM

I wanted to get one too! Are they somewhat on the larger side? I have bigger wrists and most bracelets don't fit me.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I have the Fearless leather bracelt and I like it even though it can be a bit difficult to tie until you get the hang of it. Just be sure not to get it wet because it causes leather to shrink,fade,dry out, and eventually crack apart.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I have the Love, Love, Love one so I think you should get that one :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I wanted to get one too! Are they somewhat on the larger side? I have bigger wrists and most bracelets don't fit me.

Yeah it will fit you fine :) You can adjust them quite nicely.

I have a few that i've gotten free with purchases, but never use them. I don't really like having a big knot around my wrist lol So I just display them :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

i have 2 lovelovelove bracelets,2 speak now bracelets 1 purple 1 black,i have the hole set of fearless leather bracelets,and i have the red and orange speak now rubber bracelets,and the blue long live rubber bracelet and the 2 red bracelets. so yeah they are made really good!!the leather bracelets are great and kinda hard to tie on alone unless you use your teeth to help you lol!and the rubber bracelets are a little big on ppl with small wrist's like me but they are awesome!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

I find they are huge,but I have like tiny tiny wrists,but I have to double it around my wrist three times and tie it twice for the strings to only be a little long,so it should fit loose or just right if you have big wrists!:)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'd get the lovelovelove one just because it reminds me of one of Taylor's first YouTube videos called 'Instructional Video' where she attempts to tie it herself and teach people who got it how to tie it, but it's up to you :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM

SingingInTheCar13 wrote:
    I'd get the lovelovelove one just because it reminds me of one of Taylor's first YouTube videos called 'Instructional Video' where she attempts to tie it herself and teach people who got it how to tie it, but it's up to you :)

That's why I love having this one. It was her first bracelet in the store and she had one :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I was lucky enough to get the purple speak now bracelet for free in an online order from the store. I love it! It's really cute and worth getting. If I was going to pay for one though I would get the brown love love love one because it matches anything and no matter what era of an album we are in the love love love still goes with it!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to SPEAK NOW.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I'll definitely consider all this - thanks guys.

Also, how are the bracelets? Like do they fit tight or are they loose-fitting?
    If you have photos of how you wear them - you should post them? :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

RE: Taylor Bracelets?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I really want the lovelovelove one!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I really want one as well!
    They look so cute :3

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I have the LoveLoveLove one and Purple Speak Now one (which I got free)!
    I would get the LoveLoveLove one!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Aw wow, lucky you!
    I think I'm gonna get the Love Love Love one.
    I'm seeing nothing but good things! :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

oh swifties where do you get those? tell me
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM

forevertaytay13 wrote:
    oh swifties where do you get those? tell me
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

They're in the online stores.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:01 PM

although I just looked and the LoveLoveLove one is no longer in the store :/
    all I see are the Speak Now ones and the Fearless one.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM

They're available and in-stock on the Australian store :)
    That's why I'm considering getting them cause I saw it online.