1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT BOOK!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM

YES!!!! It came today!!!! Its ALOT bigger than I thought it would be and its so cool!!!!!
I got a free Speak Now Leather Bracelet and Wonderstruck Sample and I got the Sprakly Guitar Ornament (I ordered it not got it free)

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT BOOK!!!!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

That looks amazing! Looks so much more incredible than I ever imagined

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Received it today along with the IKYWT single. Is the book worth the $49.99? It's a stretch. I got it when it was on sale for the $39.99 so then it was closer to worth it.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

jhulud wrote:
    Received it today along with the IKYWT single. Is the book worth the $49.99? It's a stretch. I got it when it was on sale for the $39.99 so then it was closer to worth it.

What number single cd did you get??

---

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

OMS! :D
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
    ~TS

lovelovelove,
    Kathryn

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Thanks for posting!!!!!!!!

RE: RED ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT BOOK!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Yay!!! I want it! thanks for posting the pictures, it looks amazing!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM

wow! thats really cool! it looks great! thanks for posting
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I hope it comes to the PH..
    Thank you so much to all who get credited here...

likeaperfectrhyme~

Heleh~

LoveAlice13~

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Wish it was in the UK, even if it was a lot.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I think I'm gonna buy this today

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I want this so so so bad!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

is that available in Indonesia?
    Nisa

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I got the book in the mail today. I got it for $40. I also ordered the RED tour program and got a free Valentine's 3 pc Apron Set. I also used the 20% coupon code they mailed after the Columbus, OH show.

The book is really nice, but the original $50 asking price is too much. $40 is better but it is more of a $30 book in my opinion. I guess since they probably aren't making the book in the numbers that a similar photo book (that would sell a lot more copies) they need to charge more for it.

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I'm going to get that at the concert

Credit swifty13andforever ^^

Credit to taylorheart13

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

omg I should totally get this. look how pretty and red the book is. gosh. thanks for the pics!

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM

It looks beautiful .

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

RE: RED ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT BOOK!!!!

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Do you think Its worth the money? I was going to ask for one for my birthday or for Christmas.

Both by the amazing bythewindow!

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM

about the show codes, who do they mail them out to. Just presale people?

quote=Samantha Samuels]I got the book in the mail today. I got it for $40. I also ordered the RED tour program and got a free Valentine's 3 pc Apron Set. I also used the 20% coupon code they mailed after the Columbus, OH show.

The book is really nice, but the original $50 asking price is too much. $40 is better but it is more of a $30 book in my opinion. I guess since they probably aren't making the book in the numbers that a similar photo book (that would sell a lot more copies) they need to charge more for it.

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Cool! I have the ornament where she is holding the sparkly guitar from fearless tour and it sings "mine"
    SWIFTIES UNITE!

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Oooh!! Cool!! :]

Made by Taylor Heart 13
    Jenna you will be remembered

Made by me