1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED SCARF'S!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

$24.99

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED SCARF'S!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM

cant wait for the photos

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

yay!
    love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

RE: RED SCARF'S!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Cool! :) Maybe they are waiting for the Speak Now scarf to sell out? I bet there will be gloves and a hat too :) You'd think they would've added it today.
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Cool! :) Maybe they are waiting for the Speak Now scarf to sell out? I bet there will be gloves and a hat too :) You'd think they would've added it today.
    Thank You Daya!

i cant wait for the photos!and ye probably!and i know right!!bc they didnt want to put it on sale LOL

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

i cant wait for the photos!and ye probably!and i know right!!bc they didnt want to put it on sale LOL

You're probably right lol The Speak Now scarf was never this much.

I just typed in scarfs on the store and there's going to be 4 different ones :) I wish they'd add pillows to the store since there's a section for it and I want to know what Textiles mean lol
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM

OMS I WANT ONE.
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Oh, so that's why they were giving the Speak Now ones away. Can't wait to see what they look like. Though I don't think those scarfs would match my pink coat. lol

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

:O i want one! can't wait to see pics

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    Oh, so that's why they were giving the Speak Now ones away. Can't wait to see what they look like. Though I don't think those scarfs would match my pink coat. lol

lol!!!maybe theyll have more color's!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Awesome! But 25 dollars?????? That's really expensive!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM

ooh cool!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

You're probably right lol The Speak Now scarf was never this much.

I just typed in scarfs on the store and there's going to be 4 different ones :) I wish they'd add pillows to the store since there's a section for it and I want to know what Textiles mean lol
    Thank You Daya!

IKR!! I really want pillows to match the blankets!

I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

lol!!!maybe theyll have more color's!

Probably not, seeing the colors they chose for the shirts I don't think pink is possible. lol

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I can't wait to see pictures.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

They are giving them away?! I want one! How do I get one?

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

They are giving them away?! I want one! How do I get one?

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

A lot of people got that as their free gift when they ordered something from the store. So basically you have to buy something from the store and MAYBE get one. I bought something when they the store was giving a free gift but didn't get a scarf.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Cant wait! They're gonna look so cute :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

1. Ash avatar Ash

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM

a picture for the black and red one is up! :D
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I wonder how long this one below is. It looks pretty short. I wish it said in the description. You can order it now :)

Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

You can order the others now aw well, but no pics are up yet :(
    Thank You Daya!