1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

:( Squirrel Pj's OUT OF STORE!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM

are you for real!just when i was going to buy them myself!they are out and not even showing up in the store!!!so not cool.very sad hope they'll bring it back one more time!hopefully $69 or Lower!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: :( Squirrel Pj's OUT OF STORE!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM

signed

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I can't believe they've sold so many at that outrageous price. That figures it happened when you go to buy them :(
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I can't believe they've sold so many at that outrageous price. That figures it happened when you go to buy them :(
    Thank You Daya!

i know right!!and yep seems to happening alot lol the keds dont have my size and the grey sweater is out of smalls and now this!not cool lol

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

i know right!!and yep seems to happening alot lol the keds dont have my size and the grey sweater is out of smalls and now this!not cool lol

They probably didn't stock too many of them with how expensive they were. I bet they knew not a ton of people would buy them.
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Wow didn't expect that! I'm sure they'll restock them though hopefully at a lower price!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I can't believe they sold out, especially them being so expensive. hopefully they'll come back with more inventory and at a cheaper price :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:34 PM

If they do come back who knows how long they will last. It said they have limited quantities of them. Probably because they know they won't sell a ton of them and don't want many left over.
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Sorry to say, I'm thinking they probably won't come back. They most likely had limited quantities of them because the fabric used to make them is out-of-print. So unless they convince the fabric manufacturer to put it back into print, or they still have some fabric left, I'm thinking the store porbably won't be able to re-stock them. Sorry to kind of be a "Negative Nancy".

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I completely agree with you.
    How could so many have been sold, when it was just too high of a price! :\

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

dcb1995 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I completely agree with you.
    How could so many have been sold, when it was just too high of a price! :\

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Maybe they actually didn't have a lot of them? Maybe only 10 or 15 in each size. It did say limited quantities.
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:39 PM

YES!! I'm sorry.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I'm so sorry to everyone who wanted a pair! I know how you feel when they run out of something you want :(

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Aww I am sorry guys:-*( I saw larges yesterday I guess that was it and now they are gone..... I did hear someone say they were coming to the international stores ( not 100 percent sure) so perhaps they will restock a few more for the USA store too. I am hoping swifties!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    Aww I am sorry guys:-*( I saw larges yesterday I guess that was it and now they are gone..... I did hear someone say they were coming to the international stores ( not 100 percent sure) so perhaps they will restock a few more for the USA store too. I am hoping swifties!

thanks you guys!i do hope they come back again!ive been waiting them since the video!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM

If you go to amazon.com and search for Taylor Swift - they have 1 pair of medium pajamas left. Best of luck to whoever gets them!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I have never been in stealth mode quicker then I just did. I ordered them s= I hope they put them back in the store thou because my cousin wanted them too

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

i just searched again and now it says that there is 1 pair of small pajamas left

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

bev42012 wrote:
    i just searched again and now it says that there is 1 pair of small pajamas left

Watch them start releasing them in various sizes after that pair sells ha ha ha

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM

SwiftieHipster95 wrote:
    bev42012 wrote:

Watch them start releasing them in various sizes after that pair sells ha ha ha

You were right!!! get up this morning and check - 1 pair left - size large

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM

That's funny how there's 1 pair left...and then another lol
    Thank You Daya!