1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT PACKAGE!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:48 AM

$19.99

ALSO THE SINGLE BY ITSSELF $3.99

I JUST BOUGHT THE PACKAGE AND BOUGHT ANOTHER CD SINGLE!!!its part of my swiftmas lol[biggrin,but giving the RED bag to my mom for cocnerts, since i already have a red bag!]

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT PACKAGE!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:49 AM

so glade i bought the package and a extra cd single!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I'm glad you liked the package :) I was hoping for better because I knew if it wasn't new merch I probably already had everything, but the single which is almost right lol I have the bag, I have the notebooks and don't need the shirt. I bought 2 singles instead :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:05 AM

and again not available to the uk :(

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:26 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I'm glad you liked the package :) I was hoping for better because I knew if it wasn't new merch I probably already had everything, but the single which is almost right lol I have the bag, I have the notebooks and don't need the shirt. I bought 2 singles instead :)
    Thank You Daya!

lol i have the notebook also,but i could always use more notebooks for my recipes!and since my mom goes to concerts with me bc 1.she loves the music and 2.shes like my bff,we will now both have red bags instead of her taking the speak now bag lol

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM

So cool!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

also yeah the package is O.K. but ive been wanting that shirt so i just bought it all together to get extra stuff,bc with shipping it makes me feel im getting my money's worth LOL

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Since I have three copies of the Red CD I don't really see the point in buying the single lol unless you just collect that sort of thing, the merch is pretty cool though!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

also yeah the package is O.K. but ive been wanting that shirt so i just bought it all together to get extra stuff,bc with shipping it makes me feel im getting my money's worth LOL

That makes sense :) I do like that shirt, but I don't like the quality of these new shirts. If they were the old Gildan style shirts used on the Fearless Tour I probably would've bought it :) You get your moneys worth between the shirt and single so the other stuff is just like a bonus :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

That makes sense :) I do like that shirt, but I don't like the quality of these new shirts. If they were the old Gildan style shirts used on the Fearless Tour I probably would've bought it :) You get your moneys worth between the shirt and single so the other stuff is just like a bonus :)
    Thank You Daya!

lol yep!!im trying to make up my mind if i want to buy myself the pj's and order the mug for my mom for Christmas since she wants mine lol.plus you have the free shipping over $100!but im not sure yet lol

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:42 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

Thank You Daya!

lol yep!!im trying to make up my mind if i want to buy myself the pj's and order the mug for my mom for Christmas since she wants mine lol.plus you have the free shipping over $100!but im not sure yet lol

Today is definitely the day to buy stuff :) I just wish shipping was free on all orders or at least orders over $50. No way i'm going to spend 100.
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I already have the shirt and notebook. :/
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hjessie wrote:
    and again not available to the uk :(

I know! Its so not fair!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM

its silly not being available in uk as is latest single here too, makes no sense

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

Thank You Daya!

Today is definitely the day to buy stuff :) I just wish shipping was free on all orders or at least orders over $50. No way i'm going to spend 100.
    Thank You Daya!

i know right!!!its crazy!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    I already have the shirt and notebook. :/
    I will be RED on May 8th!

then youll have another shirt to sleep in

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM

did any one else opther then me buy the ikywt package?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:51 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:

So far it looks like you're the only TC member that ordered one lol You're #1 :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:

So far it looks like you're the only TC member that ordered one lol You're #1 :)
    Thank You Daya!

LOL!!i know tanyaxoh ordered it so i guess its just me and her!!hope we get an awesome free gift then LOL

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM

^^ Well at least you know you're not the only one now :) I hope you guys get something awesome! :)
    Thank You Daya!