Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

red keds Holiday package!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM

NOT ON SALE YET

Taylor's limited edition RED Keds are back with this special 'On-The-Go' package - only available on December 5th until 11:59pmCT! Your Keds 'On-The-Go' package includes a pair of Taylor Swift's RED Keds, a RED Tervis hot & cold tumbler, and a RED drawstring bag. A total value of $77.96, yours for only $59.99 - a total savings of $17.99! Click HERE to see what's new with Keds! We totally

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: red keds Holiday package!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

they never have my size so i hope they do for this!i have small feet :( i wear a 5.5

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

It says it was only available on Dec. 5th.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM

That's a great deal for those that want them because $50 for a pair of cheaply made Keds and nothing else is a little high to me, but this deal isn't that bad.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

haha that's what I was thinking!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

haha that's what I was thinking!

LOL I KNOW!but they just put this up in the store!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Maybe they're going to put it up again. Last minute holiday gifts.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:34 AM

yeah its up BUT the they never have my size!ive never had keds so if i wear a 5.5 which is a 51/2 ciould i wear a 6?

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:38 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    yeah its up BUT the they never have my size!ive never had keds so if i wear a 5.5 which is a 51/2 ciould i wear a 6?

It depends on how they're made. Is there a store near you that sells Keds? if she maybe you could go to the store and try on a size 6 and if they fit right, come home and order them then you'll know they'll fit. You could also always order them and send them back of they don't fit.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:

It depends on how they're made. Is there a store near you that sells Keds? if she maybe you could go to the store and try on a size 6 and if they fit right, come home and order them then you'll know they'll fit. You could also always order them and send them back of they don't fit.

no theres not a keds store around me sadly!most of the time if i get a 6 they are a little big.i may just be hoping they would fit since i want them really bad

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.