Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas gift.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM

My cousin is a Taylor fan. She's not like a OMG I HAVE TO WATCH HER EVERY TIME SHE COMES ON TV kinda person though. I was inking about possibly getting her some Taylor Walgreens merch for Christmas. I was thinking maybe a shirt and a poster. My mom would have to pay for it, so the blanket is out of the question. Does anyone have any other ideas? Also, me being the wonderful cousin that I am, helped her get pre sale tickets for a DED show, so that's kinda my other 'gift' to her.
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas gift.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM

A shirt and poster would be good and maybe the tour books if she doesn't have those.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    A shirt and poster would be good and maybe the tour books if she doesn't have those.

She has never been to a Taylor concert, the one that she's going to on the RED tour will be her first one ever. I only like having tour books if I actually went to the tour, and I don't know how she is about that. But thanks for the suggestion!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I think a shirt and poster would be perfect! Maybe a bracelet??
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

RE: Christmas gift.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I would get her a shirt. Or maybe one of the notebooks and bracelet so she can have 2 things :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    I think a shirt and poster would be perfect! Maybe a bracelet??
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

I was thinking about the poster too. But then the problem becomes, what shirt do I get? I might get her a red (like the actual color) one so she can wear it to the RED tour.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:47 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I would get her a shirt. Or maybe one of the notebooks and bracelet so she can have 2 things :)
    Thank You Daya!

I was thinking about the notebooks too! But I don't know if she would use it. But then again she does sell Mary Kay so she might use it for notes or something? I don't know. Lol

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I think a shirt and a poster would be nice gifts. There are other small things, like notebooks and guitar pics, though she may not care about having those if she's not a huge fan.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I think a shirt and a poster would be nice gifts. There are other small things, like notebooks and guitar pics, though she may not care about having those if she's not a huge fan.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thanks for the input sweetie!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I was thinking about the notebooks too! But I don't know if she would use it. But then again she does sell Mary Kay so she might use it for notes or something? I don't know. Lol

How old is she? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:54 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

How old is she? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Oh my. 19 I believe...

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Maybe the iPhone/iPod amplifier I hear a lot of people say those are pretty neat.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

a shirt and a poster or bracelet , maybe 1 or 2 notebooks :)

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Definitely a shirt is a good ideA! Maybe.... A bracelet or if she has an iPod or iPhone, the amplifier would be a good thing! Hope she likes the gift :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

With her age then probably a shirt and maybe a bracelet? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I think the poster would be a good idea, because if she's not an "I need to go watch every time she's on TV" Kind of Swiftie, she may not wear shirts and bracelets out. With the poster, she can put it in her room so she can have a lovely picture of Taylor :)

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Thanks everyone for your ideas! I've narrowed it down to a poster, possibly a shirt or bracelet ( she can wear them to the RED show), or a few notebooks.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.