Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Not a great Swiftmas?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Hey guys, my mom told me this a while ago, she says I have way too much Taylor merch and that I won't be getting many Taylor things for Christmas.I did ask for the RED blanket though and that might be the only merch I'm getting. It doesn't bother me too much that I won't get many Taylor things because I'll probably get Christmas money and things like that so I can buy myself some Taylor things. Also my mom is buying me Taylor presale tickets tomorrow and I'm so so so excited! Do your parents ever tell you all that?

xoxo
~N

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Not a great Swiftmas?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That i have too much Taylor stuff? yeah all the time but my mom still get's me things lol
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM

She doesn't understand, but that's super cool she bought you tickets..............that's better than any merch to me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    She doesn't understand, but that's super cool she bought you tickets..............that's better than any merch to me

I agree!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Yeahhhhhh..... They're pretty supportive of my obsession though! So is the rest of my family :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I already know I'm getting Wonderstruck Enchanted, the Sounds Of The Season CD, and tickets. Where do you live? Mine go on presale tomorrow!

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM

It's nice that the things you are getting are timeless. A blanket will always keep you warm and going to see that concert will always bring great memories :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:03 PM

That's too bad she says you have too much. You should show her some of the huge collections people have on here lol

At least you're getting tickets and hopefully get the blanket :D
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:17 PM

yea my mom used to tell me that all the time about my Britney Spears stuff..
    but thats great you're getting tickets!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM

It seems like getting concert tickets would make for a great "Swiftmas". If you already have a ton of other stuff, and even if you didn't already have a ton of stuff, it seems like that would top any Christmas wishlist for a fan. I don't think my mother has ever told me I have too much Taylor stuff, but that's probably because I don't have a terribly large amount. I'm not really big on posters or magazines, shirts, jewelry, etc. - I just have CDs, DVDs, shirts and tour related merchandise from the concerts, perfume, and a few other small things.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I'm getting Wonderstruck Enchanted and concert tickets! You can never have too much Taylor stuff!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM

thats cool!!maybe she says it bc deep down she likes her but doesn't wont you to know!
    yeah my mom says it to me sometimes but she likes it!my mom is even getting taylor merch from me for christmas bc she asked for it!she bought stuff at the speak now concert for her self!we also bought the grey taylor hoodies at the concert!now we match lol she loves taylor to so she supports me so does my dad he likes her also and even my man admits he likes her songs!! he just bought me 2 floor tickets to the red tour(which ill be taking my mom again)!!also my 2 nieces love taylor and we bought them things from Walgreen and the online store for christmas!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM

My mom and dad dont really understand why I like her as much as i do so the only Tay merch I have is the Speak Now drawstring Bag, The 1st album blanket, and a notebook! And I sadly cant go to the concert, my mom says tix are to expensive...

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

oh your so thankful that your mom will buy ticket to the concert. My parents and siblings dont understand also why i love her so much. All of my Taylor swift cds and merch are from my own money. I really save a lot to buy some merch and i live outside the US that's why i pay for shipping prices that are so high. and i envy US swifties who can buy so stuff that are exclusively available from the US store. :))

I really requested for a wonderstruck perfume this christmas. Hoping they would buy it for me. :))

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I can't really get Taylor merch because of the price of some things :(

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Thanks for replying! Yeah I know concert tickets are timeless! I can't wait I'm so excited, that's definitely the highlight to my Christmas :D

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:48 PM

My mom tells me the same thing about Demi Lovato merch, but she still buys it for me. I really only asked for Demi and Taylor merch this year, so I'm hoping that I'm able to get something. I got the red blanket and concert tickets as my birthday gift from my grandma. To me, the concert tickets were better because I'm actually going to see Taylor after all this time! All of my family members know my Demi and Taylor obsession, so if they find something that's cheap, like a magazine or folder, they'll get it for me.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Mom says that bout my Taylor stuff cuz I'm a guy and apparently that's "weird." Oh well. Still love her!
    RED! :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Yes, my Dad says I spend "way too much" on Taylor Swift stuff.
    But I honestly don't think I have that much, haha!
    And lucky you - presale tickets, how exciting :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.