Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

blanket DEAL today! plus free gift!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:09 AM

FOR TODAY ON TAYLORS BDAY!

so if you have not gotten all the blankets today you should!plus you get a free gift! on my email it said free gift!this had to happen since i bought the fearless blanket the at the end of November LOL,

plus the speak now blanket is back in stock! so if you dont have that one but really want it you should hurry and get it!And the Self Titled Blanket is BACK IN STOCK!

i have all 4 and to my my fave's are the first album blanket and the speak now blanket!but fearless is close with them!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: blanket DEAL today! plus free gift!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I wonder what the free gift will be. I'm tempted to get the Speak Now blanket. It might be the last one I need depending on if I get the self titled one for Christmas :)
    Thank You Daya!

Re: blanket DEAL today! plus free gift!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I wonder what the free gift will be. I'm tempted to get the Speak Now blanket. It might be the last one I need depending on if I get the self titled one for Christmas :)
    Thank You Daya!

yeah the speak now blanket keeps going fast!and it seems like they are trying to sale all the old merch,so id go ahead and get it plus your get a free gift!!!but most of the time when they say a free gift you get like 3 or 2 free gifts!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I have the SN and the Target one and I'm really tempted to order the other three but I don't know if I can afford it :P But with the discount and the free gift...Oh, and to 13PrincessT13, if you ordered the Fearless blanket like just yesterday or anything, you could try contacting the store and maybe you'll get a discount or a free gift or something. IDK, but it's worth a shot.

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:22 AM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    I have the SN and the Target one and I'm really tempted to order the other three but I don't know if I can afford it :P But with the discount and the free gift...Oh, and to 13PrincessT13, if you ordered the Fearless blanket like just yesterday or anything, you could try contacting the store and maybe you'll get a discount or a free gift or something. IDK, but it's worth a shot.

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

id ask your parents if they could get you some blankets as a christmas gift!!!and i wish it was that soon no i ordered like when it like the end of nov so i already have it

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

yeah the speak now blanket keeps going fast!and it seems like they are trying to sale all the old merch,so id go ahead and get it plus your get a free gift!!!but most of the time when they say a free gift you get like 3 or 2 free gifts!!

I just texted my boyfriend and told him about it LOL Maybe he'll get it for me. Its sad it seems like they are trying to get rid of all the old merch :( I wish they'd keep some of the old popular items in the store.
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I just texted my boyfriend and told him about it LOL Maybe he'll get it for me. Its sad it seems like they are trying to get rid of all the old merch :( I wish they'd keep some of the old popular items in the store.
    Thank You Daya!

lol you sound like me!!i hope you get it!!and yes it sad to see the speak now era and fearless go away im really going to miss all the speak now-ness

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:36 AM

^^LOL At least the deals are FINALLY getting better on here. I haven't really care for any of the others. Its also great that they put the aprons on sale again for today :) I know its really sad to see that stuff going away :(

Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    ^^LOL At least the deals are FINALLY getting better on here. I haven't really care for any of the others. Its also great that they put the aprons on sale again for today :) I know its really sad to see that stuff going away :(

Thank You Daya!

yeah i know!!i love the free gifts they add in!and i would like to thave the red apron but i dunno ive been thinking really hard about it,bc i bake homemade things ALOT! and i do alot of baking and cooking around the holidays.like i have the yellow apron taylor has worn in some of her instagram photos but im scared ill mess it up LOL so maybe ill get the red apron.yes im talking myself into getting it LOL

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I really want to have all the 4 blankets but i live outside the US. It sucks :((

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Sparkles07 wrote:
    I really want to have all the 4 blankets but i live outside the US. It sucks :((

that does suck!hopefully your store will get them soon!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM

This is a great deal for those that don't already have some of the blankets they're awesome and you should totally get one if you haven't already!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I really want the the Fearless and Speak Now ones, but i know i won't use them.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Why wouldn't you use them? I LOVE using my Fearless one :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Thank You Daya!

Well I have the debut album and RED ones and I only really use the RED blanket. So to me buying the other 2 would be more for my collection. I could use a different one everyday but I don't think my mom would want me buying something I wouldn't use often.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Thank You Daya!

Well I have the debut album and RED ones and I only really use the RED blanket. So to me buying the other 2 would be more for my collection. I could use a different one everyday but I don't think my mom would want me buying something I wouldn't use often.

Oh ok. That makes sense :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM

haha I have the red & fearless blanket!! I have both on my bed and I use both! So it would be nice to get these.. BUT of course the canadian store doesnt have the 13 days of taylor!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I am glad to see that the sales are getting better!

Did the photo book ever go back on sale?
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    I am glad to see that the sales are getting better!

Did the photo book ever go back on sale?
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Nope :( Hopefully it will have an awesome deal before the 13 Days is over :)
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I need help!!! So, I have the RED blanket since they had it at Walgreens.. But, I really want the others... I want to get them today because of the sale (and the free gift!!!), but it ends up being $80 for the other 3...

So, if I had to pick 2, which ones should I get? I am leaning toward the Speak Now (it's sparkly) and the Fearless one. And, will buy the debut album one at a later time. Or, should I just buy all 3?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

emerald_mae wrote:
    I need help!!! So, I have the RED blanket since they had it at Walgreens.. But, I really want the others... I want to get them today because of the sale (and the free gift!!!), but it ends up being $80 for the other 3...

So, if I had to pick 2, which ones should I get? I am leaning toward the Speak Now (it's sparkly) and the Fearless one. And, will buy the debut album one at a later time. Or, should I just buy all 3?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

If you really want them I would buy all 3. Who knows how long they will keep them in the store. The Speak Now one has been out of stock 3 times in the past month. I doubt they will make them forever. I have the Fearless one and LOVE it. I'm hoping to get the debut album one for Christmas :)
    Thank You Daya!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.