1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sell items used in music videos?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I love Taylor so much, but I always thought it'd be cool if they sold replicas of items used in music videos, on stage, etc. Thoughts?
M E R E D I T H
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sell items used in music videos?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:40 PM

itd be cool to have like a picture from the tree in mine :3 ahh omg *o*

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I would love the phone from Our Song's vid!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM

That would be awesome! They're selling the squirrel PJs she's wearing in the WANEGBT music video in the online store now!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

RE: Sell items used in music videos?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM

If the items would be as expensive as the PJ's i'd say no because I'd want them and wouldn't be able to buy them lol

But if things were cheaper then YES! :) I've always loved the dress she wore at the end of You Belong With Me :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Yes!!!!!! But only if they had a decent price like ^ she said :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Yes! Like maybe something small, like the birthday hat from the "party" in Mine, or something big, like a dress or the glasses from WANEGBT/YBWM, as long as prices were somewhat reasonable.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM

SingingInTheCar13 wrote:
    Yes! Like maybe something small, like the birthday hat from the "party" in Mine, or something big, like a dress or the glasses from WANEGBT/YBWM, as long as prices were somewhat reasonable.

Yeah smaller things that would cost less like the glasses would be cool :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Yeah, kind of like with the Fearless headband she wore on tour!
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!