Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor's blue koi fish guitar

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:57 AM

oh hey! I really love the blue koi fish guitar that taylor plays! does anyone know where I could get one? I think its really pretty, and I want it for christmas!

thank you!
love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor's blue koi fish guitar

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Apparently, it's a Taylor Gallery Series "Living Jewels" guitar in the Koi design. From what I've read online, it was a limited edition design sold years ago by Taylor Guitars. It's probably going to be difficult to find, and very expensive.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:04 AM

They were limited edition and therefore really expensive to buy now.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:05 AM

it's a one of a kind taylor guitar and i think you cant find them any more :( sorry

1, 2, 4:me 3:Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:06 AM

i dont know where you can get it but i know she wrote love story with that guitar!!!

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:07 AM

One sold on eBay in September for $5,200.00. From their description, there were only 100 made.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:41 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    One sold on eBay in September for $5,200.00. From their description, there were only 100 made.

WOW that's expensive. Its such a beautiful guitar. They should make more and sell it in the store :)
    Thank You Daya!

RE: taylor's blue koi fish guitar

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM

It's probably very expensive though.
    Check out my profile!!

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I really love that guitar!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

IHandHeartTaylor wrote:
    i dont know where you can get it but i know she wrote love story with that guitar!!!

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

that is really cool!
    love, audrey rose!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I wish they sold them in the online store for a bit cheaper!
    love, audrey rose!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I love that guitar!!!!!!! I guess I have something equal to that though! On my guitar theres a signature from Taylor!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I think it was custom or limited edition from her parents or a family friend.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:25 PM

audreyswift wrote:
    I wish they sold them in the online store for a bit cheaper!
    love, audrey rose!

That would be so AWESOME :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:25 PM

It's so pretty, my I saw it on ebay and my mom said she'd get ti for me until she found out shipping was 160 dollars that's a lot for a guitar that's 5,200

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:28 PM

taylorswift.13-4ever wrote:
    It's so pretty, my I saw it on ebay and my mom said she'd get ti for me until she found out shipping was 160 dollars that's a lot for a guitar that's 5,200

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

It's because you pay to ship anywhere from 45-75 pounds based on the size of the guitar, and then if they added $5,000 insurance on it that raises the shipping price as well. If they paid a professional to box the guitar on top of it (to make sure it doesn't get broken and the carrier will insure it) I can totally see them charging that much for shipping.

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I was impressed to see that she has one of these. They were a special series that came out between 1999-2001 Called the Taylor Gallery Guitars, Living Jewels. There were 3 versions, the blue Koi which Taylor Swift has, the gray whales guitar and the sea turtles guitar. All 3 are very beautiful and are the best guitars I think I have ever played. I have one of them. They are pretty rare as only 100 were made of each type. They appear on eBay or in high end guitar stores once in a while but the koi is the most rare of them all - people are hesitant to sell them. You can expect to pay anywhere from $4,000 - $10,000. Don't expect to find a new one at this point but most people keep these in new condition though as though they are museum pieces. They sound as beautiful as they look! Here is a thread that shows all 3 of them:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1990564

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM

The exact one she has is a one of a kind guitar. Taylor mentioned how it was a custom made one of a kind christmas present in the Oprah episode that aired back in 2009. It is a Taylor though, so there is a chance you could get one from them similar although one of that quality would be thousands of dollars. Many guitar stores have guitars in a similar color (not sure if it is the color, the fish, or the combo that you really like)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I like that they didn't make too many actualy. Anyone who has one would be pretty lucky!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.