1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED BALL ORNAMENT!!NEW!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:01 PM

$11.99
This sparkly red ornament will look great on any Taylor fan's Christmas tree! Measuring at 4 inches in diameter, it features the Taylor Swift and RED logo with angled stripes across the top. The ornament is topped off with a red bow and is made of glass. Hanging loop included.

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED BALL ORNAMENT!!NEW!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM

yep this will look great with my other Tswift ornaments!!getting it!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I like this A LOT, but for me, 12 is too much for just one ornament :(

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

i love it I am getting one too
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:23 AM

That is too expensive for an ornament especially after shipping! I think i'd be better off making one lol
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:02 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    That is too expensive for an ornament especially after shipping! I think i'd be better off making one lol
    Thank You Daya!

lol yeah!its the same price as the purple ornament last yr!!i got that one and its amazing but i waited till they had an ornament package!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM

It's so cute! I love it!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I'm so jealous,aha.
    The UK is doesn't have much in it :/ It used to have alot more, but then it changed.
    I want to live in America now, just because you guys get a better store!
    Jadelovestaylor

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:25 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

lol yeah!its the same price as the purple ornament last yr!!i got that one and its amazing but i waited till they had an ornament package!

Yeah if it came with a package or some other cool stuff then I would think about getting it. But paying almost $20 for one ornament after shipping is insane.
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:31 AM

It's a really cute ornament. A bit expensive, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Hmm I think the Speak Now one is a lot cuter! Maybe I just think that because purple is my favourite colour though :P

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Cute!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I love it! Closer to Christmas, the purple ornament from last year went on sale, so I think I'm going to wait for this one to go on sale too. Also, I just ordered 4 Taylor note cubes so I don't want to overdo it :D

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM

It's a really cute ornament.
    But I definitely agree with those who say it's too expensive. That plus shipping!
    Why must things be so pricey?! D:

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud ;)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I love it!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM

This is so cute! I want this so much! I wish the Canadian Store would just get in all of the Red merch.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

So cute :) Wish it was available in UK :/ :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I love that...but I can't pay $12 for 1 ornament!

1. Moderator

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I really like this. Still need a Taylor ornament!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I wish they were in the UK!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^