Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

They sent me the wrong tee!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I ordered the Standing Tee and they sent me the RED Cover Tee! I emailed them but do you think I would have to send this one back or do you think they'll let me keep this and send me the new one?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: They sent me the wrong tee!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I am pretty sure they'll ask you to send it back...
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

You might have to send it back...but they might let you keep it and then send you the one you ordered.

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:

I dont think they'll ask that... becuz it was there mistake!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    You might have to send it back...but they might let you keep it and then send you the one you ordered.

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

i dont think they'll have me send it back since well.. It was there mistake..

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM

youll have to send it back im pretty sure. you didnt order it or pay for it, so its not yours
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

You'll probably have to send the wrong shirt back and they'll send the proper shirt. It would be awesome if they let you keep the other shirt as well, but fixing their mistake only involves the store exchanging the shirts.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

You probably won't have to send it back since it was their mistake. Last year when I ordered a shirt instead of sending me an adult small like I ordered they sent me a youth small and I emailed them and they let me keep the youth small and still sent me the right size :] I gave the youth small to my little brother :]
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I know people have ordered CDs and gotten the wrong one, and when they contact the store, the store usually lets them keep the wrong CD and sends them the one they ordered, so idk maybe they will let you keep the shirt!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I know my friend had to one time when they sent her the wrong item but that was a while ago.

RedTaylor13 wrote:
    NomadsGirl4ever wrote:

I dont think they'll ask that... becuz it was there mistake!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM

You should be fine. I would honestly be shocked if they asked you to send it back. The store has messed my orders up 3 times in the past, even with a shirt like I had said and every time i've been able to keep the item plus get a new one :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

They sent me a like ever necklace and it said Ever Ever. I e-mailed them and they sent me a new that came in only 2 days and I got to keep the other one!
    ---

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

yeah. but they might cover the payment of sending it back because its their mistake :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:06 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    They sent me a like ever necklace and it said Ever Ever. I e-mailed them and they sent me a new that came in only 2 days and I got to keep the other one!
    ---

That's awesome! That's like what's happened to me in the past. I've never had to send any of their mess ups back .I always got to keep whatever it was :)

Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Have you heard back from them yet? :)
    Thank You Daya!

RE: Re: They sent me the wrong tee!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

You guess (:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM

RedTaylor13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

You guess (:

You did? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM

i had 2 send mine back so you might have 2
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:18 PM

i heard of this happening to someone else and they got to keep the wrong tee as well as get the correct one

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    i heard of this happening to someone else and they got to keep the wrong tee as well as get the correct one

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

That happened to me :) I got to keep both!
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:14 PM

You'll probably be able to keep it. If not, make sure they pay for shipping, since it was their error.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.