Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TOO MUCH TAYLOR STUFF????

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM

THAT"S AWESOME! I wish my room looked like that!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

That would be cool if Taylor really signed on your wall.. take a pic with T as well,. I don't think its enough for you.. lol but thats finee.. you have so mucchh! And i dont
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

There's no such thing as too much LOL I LOVE your collection! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Ever Stop Buying! You can never have too much Taylor stuff!!!!! When I saw the title I think I sucked all the air out of my house! (I gasped!!!) [

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

holyground wrote:
    THAT"S AWESOME! I wish my room looked like that!

Haha Thank you! Its sorta a mess right now because of all the Christmas stuff. haha and the pictures are bad quality:/ but anyway Thanks!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11
    follow me on instagram: DazzledbyTwilight

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    There's no such thing as too much LOL I LOVE your collection! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thank you!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Nah, be proud! Your collection is awesome...I love the dolls! I wish I had them.
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:20 PM

No! You can never have too much!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I wish I had your room!

^Made by Madison13!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    I wish I had your room!

^Made by Madison13!

Haha Thank You!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:
    Nah, be proud! Your collection is awesome...I love the dolls! I wish I had them.
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Thank You! I got them a few years ago. You can find a few on amazin and Ebay!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

dont stop!!! you can never have too much taylor!! love it!! i wish my mom would by me that stuff

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I'm jealous! Don't stop EVER!!! :D

^Clara

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Wow! You have ALOT!!! Way more than me :( I have i think 5 shirts and tons of other stuff :(
    You don't have too much :) You can never have too much stuff :)
    I'll post a pic of all of my stuff soon ::

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:30 PM

That is soo cool! And no, you can NEVER have to much of Taylor!!:)
    "Just be yourself, there's no one better."

Peace, Love, & Taylor Swift!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

man, you are so lucky!

RE: TOO MUCH TAYLOR STUFF????

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I love your room!! Especially the dolls & the quote on the wall! The pic of the display with the Wonderstruck is too cute!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM

i love LOVE ur room

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Can you really have too much Taylor stuff?
    I myself have an addiction with collecting merchandise. Bless our parents ahah.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Wow your collection is so amazing!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.