Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Squirrel Pajamas From WANEGBT Music Video

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Epic! Let's hope they'll be in the international stores too! :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Agh!!!!!!!!!! American Store...I got excited :/
    Congratz for you guys tho! Its sooo cool :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Awesome!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Sorry guys! :( I really hope they will become available for international swifties too!

^^ You'reBeautiful made my amazing signature!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hmm I just got really excited because it didn't redirect me to the UK store. But they're not available. Gosh. xD
    Anyone noticed there's a mobile site for the store now?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I would love to know why they keep adding stuff to the store before its actually released. Maybe this will be tomorrows deal? I wonder how much they will cost.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I would love to know why they keep adding stuff to the store before its actually released. Maybe this will be tomorrows deal? I wonder how much they will cost.
    Thank You Daya!

Maybe its so everyone has a chance to check the store to see it before it goes on sale otherwise some people may not see and they will get sold out before they get a chance to buy them :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

LITERALLY NEED THESE SO MUCH, PLEASE BRING THEM TO THE INTERNATIONAL STORES?!?! dsilgajdlaerkjghaejrghaelgljae
    THE RED ERA. Bring on 22.10.12.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    Hmm I just got really excited because it didn't redirect me to the UK store. But they're not available. Gosh. xD

Yeah I noticed the mobile site too! Sometimes it doesn't work for me though because when I try looking for things on the mobile site, it's not there. But when I'm on my computer it's there. It's weird..haha.

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Yeah, I have no idea why they are doing that either. Maybe it's another glitch of some kind where it shows up before it's suppose to? I hope they do put them on sale tomorrow. That would be amazing. & I hope they are not too much money.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Well the mobile site doesn't switch to the UK one so I can finally look at all the US stuff now. I'm not sure it's making me happier yet, it's only making me more jealous. xD

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Swiftstruck13 wrote:

Yeah I noticed the mobile site too! Sometimes it doesn't work for me though because when I try looking for things on the mobile site, it's not there. But when I'm on my computer it's there. It's weird..haha.

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Yeah, I have no idea why they are doing that either. Maybe it's another glitch of some kind where it shows up before it's suppose to? I hope they do put them on sale tomorrow. That would be amazing. & I hope they are not too much money.

They also have a new long sleeve tee listed that's not out either and there's no pic of it.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM

OMISWIFTOHMISWIFTOHMISWIFT!!!!!!!!!! I NEED these!!!!!!! I was just telling my friend that I wish they sold these because I would so wear them and she said "I bet you would, Cali"

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

omg omg omg!i have been trying to find them!!i had a feeling they would put them in the store!!ahhhh love it@Tanyaim always telling you whats new in the store!look you surprised me this time!!!! and yes i am overexcited about this like i get about alot of things LOL !and yes i will be getting them lol just in time for christmas

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I love these so much! Wish canada could get them!
    Every little piece love

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM

YES!!!! Dang I just bought something this morning, dang shipping...
    ---

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I really want to see how they look!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM

OMG IT SAYS THEY WILL BE UP TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!! the midnight part made me think of 22!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Oh my gosh I WANT THAT!!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

WANT! IT BETTER BE AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY OR THERE WILL BE A SWIFTIE INTERNATIONAL STORE REVOLUTION!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Ahhh I've been wanting these since I saw Taylor wear them in the video! Hope they're on International stores soon pretty please :)