1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sent an e-mail to the Taylor Swift store concerning the international stores

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM

So, i just got really pissed off at the Taylor Swift Store because of how unfairly they treat international fans, how only fans from the US can get good merch. (I want the the Red photo book sooo bad!! but no only US swifties can have it! so pissed..) I've sent emails to them in the past asking when our stores will get updated and they reply saying in a few months but then nothing ever happens..so pissed. So i just wrote an angry e-mail to them demanding answer for all of this..I don't what will happen but i had to get my feelings out there. Im just so pissed off about how the taylor swift store is run, i hope our stores get updated eventually but i'm starting to lose hope. Its been like whats seems forever and nothings been changed. I've noticed the amount of items actually declining in the Canadian store, acutally declining..so not fair! I hope i get a good answer from them! I'll let you know if i get one! Lets hope its good, i doubt it will be though, in the past i've gotten really short replys..so we'll see! I hope to get a good answer! *Fingers Crossed*

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sent an e-mail to the Taylor Swift store concerning the international stores

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

PREACH IT SISTER

Re: Sent an e-mail to the Taylor Swift store concerning the international stores

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Good for you!!! Sticking up for all of us international fans!!! Taylor would be proud! The stores are sooo unfair :/ :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!
    It's so unfair - I want to have all this amazing merch that the US is getting too!
    They really need to update the international stores!

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM

That's good that you emailed them! I wish stuff from every country was available everywhere. I collect merchandise of Stitch from Lilo & Stitch and most of the good stuff is only sold in China, UK & Taiwan. When its on ebay its WAY out of my price range :(
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I totally agree. Like I'd wished they'd stop saying a few months too, I'd be sad knowing they weren't planning to update it until next march or something but at least then we'd know rather than being hopeful that any day we could get some of the awesome red merch on our stores

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Good for you!I've been wanting to know the same thing,the US just keeps getting Merch upon Merch added to their store,and Canadians and others don't get a damn new thing.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Amen

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I understand it's a bummer for international fans, but since Taylor is US based, her web store is probably US based as well. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the butt it is to ship internationally? Or how expensive it is? I work in shipping for a living and let me tell you, sending anything international is always a GIANT pain the butt. You need additional documentation, you have to make sure you can actually send the items and they aren't prohibited (like the carriers won't transport perfume via air because it's explosive), clear them through customs (which costs money), and then like I said shipping is expensive; way more expensive than domestic shipping is. I know we don't like to think about Taylor in the terms of profits, but her web store I'm sure looks and it and between the shipping costs and all the work they have to do to send the items it probably is not worth their time effort, especially on lower ticket items.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I every time I e-mail them I ask kindly and for ages they have been saying in the next few months and nothing has happend but I found out from them that after new years the Pyjamas are being added!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Even though I am not an International Swiftie, I have noticed that it really is unfair how we get the stuff and everyone else doesn't. It makes me feel guilty when I buy it, so I don't! I feel it is really unfair!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM

it's so unfair.. & frustrating :(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

you had the same idea as me except i played the guilt card i told them how some people cant afford the concerts and only merch etc they havent replied :(

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Thank you so much! I really hope they reply with a good answer.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM

hey guys sorry to interrupt can i have the store email and how can i get a newsletter from the store???

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:06 AM

jelloswift13 wrote:
    hey guys sorry to interrupt can i have the store email and how can i get a newsletter from the store???

customerservice@swiftmerch.com :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I hope you guys will have the new merch available soon! It really isn't fair!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

RE: Sent an e-mail to the Taylor Swift store concerning the international stores

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM

go girl!;)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM

i hope it works:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I completely agree, but it would probably be very hard for the store to have all those options available all over the world

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM

hope you get a reply

yeah, international shipping may be expensive for them but if they want Taylor to be a huge worldwide star they need to offer it. also Taylor makes enough money so they can afford it. at the end of the day they want fans to be happy so really need to address this as international fans moan alot about this
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava