1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Guitar Book!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

When I was leaving Guitar Lessons I saw they had the Red Guitar book!!! I bought it and they said they just got it in today and I was the first to buy it there! Here are some pictures!

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Guitar Book!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

AWESOME!!!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Question. Where did you buy it from??? What store exactly???

Sadly guys Red has been leaked, Please don;t list

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Also is it like piano/vocal/guitar? or just the easy guitar book???

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Awesome!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Malika wrote:
    Question. Where did you buy it from??? What store exactly???

It was a local music store and I got the piano/vocal/guitar but they also has the easy guitar and piano!
    ---

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Can I ask something hopefully someone knows the answer? What is the difference between the easy guitar book and the regular?? like does the easy guitar book teach you better or something??

Thanks if anyone knows??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    Can I ask something hopefully someone knows the answer? What is the difference between the easy guitar book and the regular?? like does the easy guitar book teach you better or something??

Thanks if anyone knows??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Easy guitar books tend to have simplified chords where regular ones have the real chords and can be harder

You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Cool guitar book!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    dare2bfearless wrote:

Thanks if anyone knows??

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Easy guitar books tend to have simplified chords where regular ones have the real chords and can be harder

so if you are a beginner then it would be better to have the easy guitar book? Correct??

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Aw yay. It's really nice :3
    I actually saw the Speak Now and Fearless guitar books today, too.
    Pity I can't play - I would've bought 'em in a second! ;D

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM

woah omg i wish i had that! im not from the us or anything so...and i play guitar D:

^^ Both by Me :D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM

OMG!!!!! I NEED that! hahaha Hopefully I can find that where I live! Do you think like guitar center would have it? I started learning to play the guitar a couple of months ago and I really want to learn All Too Well!!!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to SPEAK NOW.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Awasome!! I want it but it's probably way too hard :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM

OMG I want that! Thanks so much for sharing! Hopefully it will get added to the store soon. That's so cool you were the first to buy it :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I have speak now and really want the rest! But in australia, they're like $40 each :/
    oh well. hopefully they come to oz soon! :D