Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Blanket Help!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Okay so, I'm already getting a Speak Now blanket for Christmas. But since my older sister decided not to get me a blanket for my Christmas present as well, my Dad has said that he'll get me a second blanket, and I have no idea what to get!
I'll ask my siblings for opinions on them and they're no help, they just say, "Choose the one you like."
Well, I like all of them. So, it's not that easy for me haha! ;D

So, for those who own them, and those who don't but just want to give me their valued opinion - which blanket is the best? And that includes what looks the best, and how soft they are and all that :3

Also - how reliable is the Taylor store on Amazon? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Blanket Help!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I would get either the Debut Album blanket or the Fearless blanket. Simply because I think those two are the prettiest.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I only have the debut album and the RED blankets. They're both darker in-person but the RED one is a lot of softer than the debut album blanket, personally.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I think the Red one is softest but it's pretty dark and when you're using it you can't figure out where her face is :/ So I would probably recommend Fearless.
    Message me if you want a graphic :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM

i LOVE my Speak now blanket!! :) You should probably get the debt Album, it looks so pretty and awesome! :)
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I have the Red blanket and I really like it. It is soft and looks amazing! I also really like the looks of the Fearless blanket but I don't have it. Hope that helps!! :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Alright. Thanks everyone :3
    I'll definitely be keeping all this in mind!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

The debut album blanket is very pretty, but the Red blanket is definitely the softest. It's gorgeous, Taylor's face looks really pretty on it. So I recommend the Red blanket.

~~~

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Alright, awesome.
    Thanks for the help :)

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I have the Speak Now and Red blankets so I can only comment on those and they 're both awesome and I love and use them both all the time, but I will sad the Red one is a little softer but they're all really soft. Since you know you're getting the Speak Now one already I'd get the Red and Fearless ones. Hope I helped!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I have the Speak Now and Red blankets so I can only comment on those and they 're both awesome and I love and use them both all the time, but I will sad the Red one is a little softer but they're all really soft. Since you know you're getting the Speak Now one already I'd get the Red and Fearless ones. Hope I helped!

Okay thanks! I'll keep that in mind too :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Well, At Target, I felt the TS red blanket, and it feels like cardboard! It DOES NOT feel like your average micro plush
    blanket. Maybe I am exaggerating on the cardboard, but at least the red blanket is not comfortable!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif[/url][/[/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

But I am not sure on the amazon store! Let me check it out!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif[/url][/[/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

If your room is blue I would get the debut or try to match your room color.
    ---

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

To TaylorGirl27 -
    oh whoa okay, thanks for your input :)
    You've actually got me thinking - if I bought the blanket off Amazon, would I get the Target one or the Walgreens one? :\

To 13Wonderstruck -
    Yeah, I've definitely been keeping that in mind. But my room doesn't have a colour.
    So anything goes with it I guess. Haha :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I only own the RED blanket, its really soft and really beautiful!
    but i think my favorite one is the debut blanket cause its my favorite album cover.
    so i would say which one is absolutely your favorite cover. I know i'm not much help. haha

as for the RED blankets when you look on amazon, the one from Target is the deluxe cover, the walgreens one is the standard cover which is also in the online store.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM

@ Taylorgirl27 - thats only the Target blanket, its made by a different company, then the walgreens one. I felt the Target one and yea its scratchy but I do own the blanket from walgreens and its really soft.
    and
    it's not letting me quote you right for some reason
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I just have the Fearless blanket but its awesome
    Jennifer

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

your going to love the speak now blanket btw!!I have all 4 and to me i love the first album blanket and the speak now one! they are my fave!!i would pick between the first album blanket or fearless since they'll probably leave the store soon since they are old and the red blanket will be there for a long while!also i would ask for the other on my birthday!
    all of the blankets ARE SOFT!!!EVEN THE RED ONE WHICH I GOT IN MY ULTIMATE PACKAGE!!!I GOT MY NIECE THE RED BLANKET FROM WALGREEN'S AND ITS SOFT!!!/u]

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Thank you all so much for the helpful comments! I really appreciate the help :D

I tried to buy the first cover blanket off Amazon, but it wouldn't post to Australia - I wanted to cry!
    But luckily for me, I found a decent priced Red blanket on eBay! So I bought that one :D
    Yayay - so excited for Christmas!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I only have the Fearless blanket right now but I think it looks beautiful laid out on the bed. Whichever one you choose will be a great choice though :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.