Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "RED"Album Photo Book - Collector's Item

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM

=OOOOOOOO
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

That sounds so cool! Hope they put it in the Canadian store or at least international! It sounds so fancy and lovely! I want!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM

cool
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Woah this sounds really cool! Hope they put a picture up there soon :)

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:41 PM

That is WAY to expensive! :(
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM

If it wasn't so pricey, I'd definitely buy it :) thanks for sharing!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Re:

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

The price has changed from $39.99 to $49.99. Now THAT is more money than I'm willing to pay. The book sounds like it's going to be nice, though. I can't wait to see the never before seen pictures. I'm thinking it might possibly be tomorrow's sale item. The aprons were added to the online store the night before they were featured as one of the 13 Days sales.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Re:

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I can't see the price but it does say it's hardcover so that's why it may be a little priced more. I want to learn more about this before I decided on anything.

Thanks for posting this!

Re:

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I can't see the price but it does say it's hardcover so that's why it may be a little priced more. I want to learn more about this before I decided on anything.

Thanks for posting this!

It keeps changing. First it was on sale for $39.99, then it went to being $49.99 not on sale, and now it's Out of Stock with a release date of tomorrow. It sounds like something I would like to have, but I really want to see a picture of it.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

i really want it!!! but ^^^ i also want to see a picture

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I hope there will be a picture soon.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Thanks for posting this!

It keeps changing. First it was on sale for $39.99, then it went to being $49.99 not on sale, and now it's Out of Stock with a release date of tomorrow. It sounds like something I would like to have, but I really want to see a picture of it.

I wonder if this will be on sale with the speak now lithos. That would be cool!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Pictures were added. I must say, I'm not too crazy about the cover. However, I really like the inside pages.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I love the cover actually!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

I like that it's a new picture. It just isn't one of my favorites from the shoot. I'm really thinking about getting this now. I'll have to see the official price, of course, but I do want it.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

I like that it's a new picture. It just isn't one of my favorites from the shoot. I'm really thinking about getting this now. I'll have to see the official price, of course, but I do want it.

It's one of my favorites, and I really like the one were she has flowers in her hair. The price might make or break my decision too.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Out of stock :(
    Was it ever available?
    ---

Re:

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Out of stock :(
    Was it ever available?

It was available for a very short time, before a picture was posted.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I love the cover!! :3

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

WHERE DO I GET ITTTTT????

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post