Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

USA ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:54 AM

TO ALL YOU AMERICAN SWIFITES..!
What kind of merchandise is sold on the online store over there?
Are any RED items sold?
How much is postage and how long does it take to arrive?
I am heading over to the States in a few weeks and wondered if it was worth ordering some items whilst over there, as I live in England and we have a very limited amount of merch on our site.

Also, what are the best stores to get Taylor merch in? I've heard Walgreens offer a good selection..

Thanks, Gina x
gina. i'm the one who doesn't want to give up, ever. i respect every single one of taylor's fans. forever and always x x x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: USA ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:37 AM

This is what's included in the US Store.

Can't help with the rest I'm afraid, I live in Scotland :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Shipping prices are in the picture below. To me I think its unfair that its done by how much you spend and not the weight of the item. If you bought just 1 of the rubber bracelets that only really cost $1 or less to ship, you still have to pay the $6.99 for shipping. If you buy anything do it when you first get here because sometimes it takes longer then 3-5 days. I hope you have a great time while you're here :)

Thank You Daya!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I live in England too, but I know wal-mart has notebooks, decorations, CD's, and so on. Also posters.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM

they have a lot of the red merch marked down bc most of it was at walgreens!!and they have the christmas packages and taylor swift jewelry line!!the earrings are $15.00,the necklaces prices are from $20.00 to $35.00,and bracelets are $20.00 to $25.00 i think!!and theres taylor aprons!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM

ok here's photos of someof the merch in out US store!

the signed photo is $129.00

heres one of the bracelets

the hair clips are $20.00

here's one of the apron's

another bracelet

red blanket $29.99

i dont know how to get the link to the hole store lol so i hope a couple of photos gives you some info on whats in our store!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.