Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What do you think on Taylor's new jewelry line?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I want to know your thoughts on Taylor's new jewelry line. I personally love it. I think its nice that there are a lot of different choices. I also think that it is a little over priced though. I do think i will be ordering some of the jewelry though. What about you? I want to know your thoughts about all of it!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What do you think on Taylor's new jewelry line?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM

What jewelry ??

RE: What do you think on Taylor's new jewelry line?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I love it! All of the items look like there pretty goo dquality, and I definitely think I will be ordering from the line!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM

The new jewelry line that's on her online store

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I like the necklaces and some of the bracelets. I don't really like the earrings though, it's not my style.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Thats unfair to the international stores!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM

weareneverevergettingbacktogether wrote:
    What jewelry ??

This jewelry

Click here (:

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I'm honestly disappointed in the jewelry. To me it looks to childish & not that nice for the prices they are asking. I was hoping it would look more like the things Taylor likes to wear.
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I don't care fore any of it
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I love it!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I luvluvluvluvluvluv it!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I like a few of the pieces of jewelry, particularly the hair pins. It seems expensive for what it is, though. I would never pay $20 for two hair pins, despite how adorable they are. Once you factor in shipping, it just makes the price a bit too high to justify the purchase.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I think they're amazing, especially the 13 cuff bracelet!! Ugh I want that...

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

There's a jewelry line?!
    :O

And I tried to click on that link showing the jewelry, but cause I'm from Australia
    it just re-directed me to the Australian store... sighhhh.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Honestly there are only a few things i like not to inpressed this round...

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I love it! I have the silver tube whistle necklace waiting for me as one of my Christmas presents, can't wait to get it! I think the stuff seems really good quality and beautiful. I disagree with the person who said it looked childish and not like something she'd wear, I think it looks exactly like stuff she wears and I wouldn't be suprised to see her wearing some of it out and about at some point in the near future.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM

The jewelry line is gorgeous! I adore it! I haven't ordered anything from the line yet because I'm saving for concert tickets and the holidays of course... But I really want the necklace with the letter charm and key on it. :)

Credit to SwiftLookAlike ^^ :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.