Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor swift apron!!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM

i want that apron do you i love to bake!!!!!!!!1

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor swift apron!!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Me too. I was actually baking cupcakes when I got the email from Taylor Nation! I emailed my mom the link, and told her to give it to santa.... :). I think I am getting the red signature set
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:45 PM

same here i was just in bed and i was on my email and i saw it and i was telling my mom this i want i don't know witch on i like the best

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I was absolutely SO excited to get that email today! :)
    I ordered the black & white Taylor photo set. I can't wait to get it!
    I'm obsessed with baking, so it's perfect for the holiday season. :)
    It will be like baking with Taylor...but she's on my apron....:P
    We can be gangsters baking cookies at night! haha..I'll stop now...:P

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:09 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:

lol thats why your my swiftie sister and good friend!!lol

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:11 PM

my head says i dont need one since i have the same one taylorhas on in some of her photos.but my heart says you need it like now,lol its hard to keep saying no no lol

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

that apron is soooo precious! i must have it :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:48 AM

TanyaxOh said: i was absolutely SO excited to get that email today! :)

Same here that is the one i am going to get I might wear it to her concert it makes me so happy so i was in my bed and i am STILL very very sick and i did not care how sick i was i screamed at the top of my lungs and said mom this i want if i don't get i will go hind in a conner for the rest of my life so yeah!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I ordered the red one yesterday and I can't wait to get it and do my holiday baking wearing it!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM

wonderstruck84 said: I ordered the red one yesterday and I can't wait to get it and do my holiday baking wearing it!

I love to bake in the holidays!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    TanyaxOh wrote:

lol thats why your my swiftie sister and good friend!!lol

Hahaha love you swiftie sister!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM

1000sasa2000taytayfan13 wrote:
    TanyaxOh said: i was absolutely SO excited to get that email today! :)

Same here that is the one i am going to get I might wear it to her concert it makes me so happy so i was in my bed and i am STILL very very sick and i did not care how sick i was i screamed at the top of my lungs and said mom this i want if i don't get i will go hind in a conner for the rest of my life so yeah!!

Haha you are too funny! I really hope you do get better soon though. :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:15 AM

So cool! Looks amazing! Hopefully it will be in the Aussie store soon! :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I NEED THESE!!!!
    I wish shipping was free!
    ---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

LOVE IT!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:54 AM

13wonderstruck said:I NEED THESE!!!!

haha I NEED it too!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I NEED THESE!!!!
    ---

I agree I wish it was free at least for orders over a certain amount shipping is a killer.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM

For anyone that gets it please post pics! :) I'd like to know how nice it really is and know what kind of quality it is :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:46 PM

i want one too
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I want it but I wont get it.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.