1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Like Ever Necklace :(

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM

My Like Ever necklace came today but there was no charm that said like just 2 Evers :(

Does anyone know if you can exchange it and if so how???
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Like Ever Necklace :(

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Lol ;) Email the customer complaints with a photo and you can send it back.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:28 PM

There is this neckalace and also a like ever one...maybe you accidentally clicked on the wrong one?:)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    There is this neckalace and also a like ever one...maybe you accidentally clicked on the wrong one?:)

I ordered 2, one for my friend and that one said Like Ever
    ---

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Yah the customer service is sending me a new one free and I get to keep the Ever Ever one!
    ---

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Wow that's weird. lol I ordered one of these too, so I hope mines doesn't come like that.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I ordered a pin box from the website, and I got 2 of the Haunted pins. I e-mailed customer service, and they let me keep mine, sent me a new set, an "I'm sorry" letter along with free stuff! It was awesome!!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Sparks Fly 13 wrote:
    I ordered a pin box from the website, and I got 2 of the Haunted pins. I e-mailed customer service, and they let me keep mine, sent me a new set, an "I'm sorry" letter along with free stuff! It was awesome!!!!!

What free stuff did they send???
    ---

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Yah the customer service is sending me a new one free and I get to keep the Ever Ever one!
    ---

Score! Haha,
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Good thing they sent u a new one lol
    "Just be yourself, there's no one better."

Peace, Love, & Taylor Swift!