Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A couple questions.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hey guys! So I haven't bought that much stuff from the Taylor online store, ( I know, bad fan.) but for Christmas I want to get some things. I wanted to try and get a couple lithographs but I don't quite know what they are. How big are they? Are they sturdy? And also, I see that a lot of people have the robe, is it really worth the money? And lastly, does anyone have any other things that are really nice that I might want to get?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A couple questions.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:17 AM

i don't know how big the lithographs are but they are sturdy i don't have a robe but one of my friends has it and it is soft not super soft but i don't know if i would get it i have the RED blanket and i love love love it i would recommend that

RE: A couple questions.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I think I've seen phone cases from Speak now's front but now I see it's also from Red. Here's a link: Your text to link here...Hope you like it xoxo
    Erica

RE: A couple questions.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I have a lithograph! the speak now birdcages one. It's pretty sturdy, like photo paper. and it's a little smaller than the kind of poster you pull out of a magazine, i'd say like 15x20 inches

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Well, I think the Desk Pad Calendar is sweet.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

1000sasa2000taytayfan13 wrote:
    i don't know how big the lithographs are but they are sturdy i don't have a robe but one of my friends has it and it is soft not super soft but i don't know if i would get it i have the RED blanket and i love love love it i would recommend that

Thanks for your information sweetie! The lithographs look nice and I don't have many Taylor posters so I was planning on getting one. I do need a robe, so if I can talk my mom into getting me it them that would be nice. Lol and I do have the RED blanket, along with the Speak Now one. I love them both so much!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Ericaaah wrote:
    I think I've seen phone cases from Speak now's front but now I see it's also from Red. Here's a link: Your text to link here...Hope you like it xoxo
    Erica

I would love to get one of those, but they are only for the iPhone. :(

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM

hannahsacco13 wrote:
    I have a lithograph! the speak now birdcages one. It's pretty sturdy, like photo paper. and it's a little smaller than the kind of poster you pull out of a magazine, i'd say like 15x20 inches

That sounds like a decent size. Thanks for the info sweetie!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM

miserableandmagical wrote:
    Well, I think the Desk Pad Calendar is sweet.

It does look cool, the only problem is that I don't have a desk! :(

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM

They are a high quality high gloss lithograph!they are the perfect size for framing. Lithographs are much higher quality photography and paper stock than a poster.they are so beautiful!i have the enchanted litho,the Haunted litho and the mine litho!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I have the enchanted litho I lovelovelove it and it's really good quality! I've had it for almost 2 years now and the colours haven't faded at all.
    they're a really high quality print and I would definatly recommend them! :)

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I have the Mine lithograph, it is thicker and shiner than the poster, and you will probably need a frame for it. If anyone knows the size please comment and tell me because I need a frame too and I'd like it up before Christmas!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    They are a high quality high gloss lithograph!they are the perfect size for framing. Lithographs are much higher quality photography and paper stock than a poster.they are so beautiful!i have the enchanted litho,the Haunted litho and the mine litho!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Thanks for the info sweetie!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

taylor swift forever wrote:
    I have the enchanted litho I lovelovelove it and it's really good quality! I've had it for almost 2 years now and the colours haven't faded at all.
    they're a really high quality print and I would definatly recommend them! :)

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Thanks for the info sweetie!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:47 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I have the Mine lithograph, it is thicker and shiner than the poster, and you will probably need a frame for it. If anyone knows the size please comment and tell me because I need a frame too and I'd like it up before Christmas!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Ok. Thanks for the info sweetie! I think that it's an 11x15 because that's what someone said, but I'm not sure.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM

The enchanted litho, mine and summer time ones you are able to find frames for them for the others i am not sure. haunted and back to december you need to order them off amazon and they are very sturdy. I can take photos of mine that are framed in my room if u want to see them
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM

The blankets are lovely. The lithographs are just fancy posters, so if you like hanging up posters in your room, they're great. They're pretty large - the dimensions should be listed in the information box. They are better quality paper than regular posters, so they're very sturdy. They seem like something that should be framed.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    The enchanted litho, mine and summer time ones you are able to find frames for them for the others i am not sure. haunted and back to december you need to order them off amazon and they are very sturdy. I can take photos of mine that are framed in my room if u want to see them
    Taylor Swift

I was looking at the enchanted litho, it looks really pretty. And if you could that would be great. Thanks doll!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    The blankets are lovely. The lithographs are just fancy posters, so if you like hanging up posters in your room, they're great. They're pretty large - the dimensions should be listed in the information box. They are better quality paper than regular posters, so they're very sturdy. They seem like something that should be framed.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

I agree! The blankets are amazing! I have the Speak Now and RED one! I'm hoping to get the other ones soon! And thanks for the info sweetie!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM

The blankets! They are surprisingly warm and so so nice!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

That size is easy to frame ^ you would want to frame it i see some people who don't and i want to flip because the paper is so high quality lol
    Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.