Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What should I get?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I have $8.45 saved up ( I know a lot right) and I want to get something or a couple things if I can, from the online store. I was going to order today, since you get a free gift, but I don't know what to order. Any suggestions?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What should I get?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:13 PM

get the guitar picks! They're 5.99

~Christina

Re: What should I get?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Or the iPhone sound amplifier. It's 6.99

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Or a rubber bracelet. They're pretty cheap.

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM

shipping is going to kill you it's really $$$$$$ on her site =/(last i looked i haven't dared to look again i sent the stuff to my mom for christmas to see if she would get it for me so i don't know if she got them we'll see lol) if u have enough i would go for something thats on sale maybe that you've been eyeing for ages =) thats what i would do
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Or a rubber bracelet. They're pretty cheap.

~Christina

I do have a couple rubber bracelets and guitar picks, and I don't have an iPhone, so that won't be much use to me. Would you happen to know how much shipping is?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    shipping is going to kill you it's really $$$$$$ on her site =/(last i looked i haven't dared to look again i sent the stuff to my mom for christmas to see if she would get it for me so i don't know if she got them we'll see lol) if u have enough i would go for something thats on sale maybe that you've been eyeing for ages =) thats what i would do
    Taylor Swift

How much is shipping? I've really wanted a poster or lithograph, so maybe, if it's reasonably priced, I can get one.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

How much is shipping? I've really wanted a poster or lithograph, so maybe, if it's reasonably priced, I can get one.

The speak now one is 4.99!!

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

~Christina

What Speak Now one are you talking about?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

~Christina

OMG. Shipping is 9.99!

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

oh actually shipping is 6.99 for things in your price range.

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    oh actually shipping is 6.99 for things in your price range.

~Christina

Seriously?! Well this is just terrible.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM

get the Speak Now 2012 mini calander that's $1 + $6.99 shipping= calander (useless since 2012 is over) + FREE GIFT!

~Christina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    get the Speak Now 2012 mini calander that's $1 + $6.99 shipping= calander (useless since 2012 is over) + FREE GIFT!

~Christina

Haha! I could cut the photos out and use them!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM

yeah =/ ^ the only good thing about the shipping they come in quickly, the lithos are so pretty they are worth the price i think =)
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    yeah =/ ^ the only good thing about the shipping they come in quickly, the lithos are so pretty they are worth the price i think =)
    Taylor Swift

I bet they are. I've always wanted a litho, but they are too expensive. My grandma got me the RED blanket for my birthday a week ago, and put $100 toward my tickets, my mom just bought me Enchanted Wonderstruck, and my dad wants nothing to do with it. So I don't know what to do. :(

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I would save up for something you really want
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

I bet they are. I've always wanted a litho, but they are too expensive. My grandma got me the RED blanket for my birthday a week ago, and put $100 toward my tickets, my mom just bought me Enchanted Wonderstruck, and my dad wants nothing to do with it. So I don't know what to do. :(

why don't you just save more up? or ask for something for christmas (if you celebrate it)

Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

why don't you just save more up? or ask for something for christmas (if you celebrate it)

Taylor Swift

I might try and do that. But my Demi and Taylor tickets, and the enchanted Wonderstruck was part of my Christmas gift. And I also want this one Demi shirt REALLY badly and I asked for that. Plus I have to save money for the concert in May.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

I might try and do that. But my Demi and Taylor tickets, and the enchanted Wonderstruck was part of my Christmas gift. And I also want this one Demi shirt REALLY badly and I asked for that. Plus I have to save money for the concert in May.

Well never hurts to ask, and just put some money off to the side and save up for something on the site or wait for the 13 days of sale that taylor has in dec. they have huge deals then and ask your mom something from that time =)
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Well never hurts to ask, and just put some money off to the side and save up for something on the site or wait for the 13 days of sale that taylor has in dec. they have huge deals then and ask your mom something from that time =)
    Taylor Swift

That sounds like a great idea!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.