1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2 Target Clearance Items!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM

As I posted earlier, the Taylor RED Target display is gone. :(

But today I did find the red RED t-shirt in all sizes in the clearance section for 7.50!

The blanket is also on clearance in the bedding/home section for 15.00!

Just giving you the heads up...your Targets may have different items but that's what my store has left over. :)
Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2 Target Clearance Items!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM

How I wish there were Targets in England....
    ]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Thanks!! :) xx

Both by Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Ditto :(

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I got Taylor posters for $2 at my target!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

ahh i'll have to check, im going to Newark on Wednesday and they have a target! whoot. i hope they have the posters.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

JJ13 wrote:
    How I wish there were Targets in England....
    ]

Same!! Oh and how I wish our Taylor Swift Store was better.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM

cool i'm actually going now!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM

if ONLY i had a target here where i live my state is the only one in the USA without a target X.X
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM

i was there on black friday and i got 2 posters for 2 dollars i didn't see any shirts or blanket

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM

We have one blanket at my store and I am debating it looks kinda itchy compared to the other blankets so I am not really sure:/

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM

What section was the t-shirt in?
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:53 AM

The posters are also on clearance my local Target still had posters and they were on clearance too!

RE: 2 Target Clearance Items!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Definitely going to go check this out tomorrow before I head to work! Thanks for letting us know.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Awesome!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Sweet... hope the Target in my area has everything on sale!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM

There was a lot of Taylor stuff left over at mine and my dad wouldn't let me buy the blanket or the shirt but I got a pretty big poster for like 2.00 :D

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'm so excited for Canada to get Target! Next year I believe we will. It's so hard to hear about all the Taylor items you guys get, but we will soon. SO stoked!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:49 PM

you guys are like SO lucky!
    "Love Is a ruthless game unless you play it good & right."

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:00 AM

How I wish my Target Country in Australia would sell Taylor things....