1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Posters

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I am considering getting a new Taylor Poster, already have the Our Song one. I like the Rolling Stone and Cosmopolitan covers haha but they only have the older Rolling Stone poster and not the newer one. Anyone have any suggestions for if they even make the new Rolling Stone cover poster? Or if not any awesome poster suggestions. I am considering getting the black and white one if it was still in stock but I dont have a lot of money right now.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Posters

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I have the Taylor 'Standing' poster in my room and I love it! You can find the pic under the media tab, then Red album art and it is the one where Tay has her hands on her hips with the fence in the back. But the actual poster is more cropped and zoomed in. I got it at Target for $3. Hope this helps :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:40 AM

If you want those covers as a poster I suggest finding a really HQ version of them and save them to a disk or flash drive or something, and take it to a Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, or anywhere else that develops photos and have them order you a custom poster. They come in a variety of different sizes and they turn out really well and they look great framed, since they aren't for sale as posters that's the only way to have one of those covers as a poster at the moment. Good luck!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Pick your fave!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:55 AM

JenMarie wrote:
    I have the Taylor 'Standing' poster in my room and I love it! You can find the pic under the media tab, then Red album art and it is the one where Tay has her hands on her hips with the fence in the back. But the actual poster is more cropped and zoomed in. I got it at Target for $3. Hope this helps :)

I'll look at that one thanks! :)

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    If you want those covers as a poster I suggest finding a really HQ version of them and save them to a disk or flash drive or something, and take it to a Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, or anywhere else that develops photos and have them order you a custom poster. They come in a variety of different sizes and they turn out really well and they look great framed, since they aren't for sale as posters that's the only way to have one of those covers as a poster at the moment. Good luck!

I tried to do that like a year ago with a different picture and I could never find a picture with a high enough quality to make it :( If I do I might wanna try it thanks for the suggestion!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM

tswift13fan wrote:
    JenMarie wrote:

wonderstruck84 wrote:

I tried to do that like a year ago with a different picture and I could never find a picture with a high enough quality to make it :( If I do I might wanna try it thanks for the suggestion!

Try www.taylorpictures.net most of theirs are very high quality.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    tswift13fan wrote:
    JenMarie wrote:

wonderstruck84 wrote:

Try www.taylorpictures.net most of theirs are very high quality.

Thanks, Because I cannot find any high quality pictures :(