1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Online store :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:17 AM

What stuff have you guys bought from Taylor's online store??
PIctures are welcome here!! :)

I have bought:
gold speak now necklace
purple speak now rubber bracelet
mini 2012 calender
leaf necklace
charm bracelet
~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Online store :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:20 AM

I've gotten so much stuff I don't know where to start haha

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:

Same.............I have like, everything hahahaha

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:

same
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

RE: Taylor's Online store :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Can't get much from the international one but I have the speak now necklace:)
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:10 AM

StarlightRed13 wrote:
    Can't get much from the international one but I have the speak now necklace:)
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

That's not fair...they should change that...I'm going to make a petition.

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I Live in the UK, And we have only like under 30 pieces. It's not right! D: We dont have any RED Merch or anything ; o ;
    But here is what I have bought from there~
    Speak Now blanket
    Gutair Picks
    Speak Now T-Shirt
    Haunted T-Shirt

Thats it D:

[url=http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/AlexRusso_2008/Taylor%20]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/AlexRusso_2008/Taylor%20[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Red Speak Now tour shirt
    Skyline Speak Now tour shirt
    Black forest Speak Now tour shirt
    Speak Now bracelet
    Fearless white leather bracelet
    Holographic guitar picks
    Speak Now release week book
    Fearless tour book

:)

Heleh

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM

What i've ordered previously:

2012 Mini Calendar
    2011-2012 Speak Now Calendar
    US Weekly Taylor Edition
    and two free 8x10 photos.

what i have coming:

Red Standing shirt.
    free notebook
    free mini calendar
    Speak Now World Tour drawstring bag
    Love Love Love Leather bracelet
    Enchanted Lithograph
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hmmmmmmmm.....

First package off online store I've ever gotten to last package I've ever gotten? Ok, here we go!!

1: stocking stuffer package ( red speak now bracelet, mini calendar 2012, speak now necklace)
    2: haunted tee, 3 bracelet bundle (aluminum bracelet, purple and black speak now leather bracelets), long live bracelet, fearless vintage pack (fearless tour book, light stick, gold dress 8x10)
    3: treasures of the world tour package (red speak now shirt, speak now tour book, speak now release week book, speak now drawstring bag, purple speak now rubber bracelet, light stick)

That's all of it but I'm getting some things for Christmas including the first album blanket :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Starlight22 wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmm.....

First package off online store I've ever gotten to last package I've ever gotten? Ok, here we go!!

1: stocking stuffer package ( red speak now bracelet, mini calendar 2012, speak now necklace)
    2: haunted tee, 3 bracelet bundle (aluminum bracelet, purple and black speak now leather bracelets), long live bracelet, fearless vintage pack (fearless tour book, light stick, gold dress 8x10)
    3: treasures of the world tour package (red speak now shirt, speak now tour book, speak now release week book, speak now drawstring bag, purple speak now rubber bracelet, light stick)

That's all of it but I'm getting some things for Christmas including the first album blanket :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

i just got the first album blanket and i only saw a peek lol bc its part of my Christmas but omg its amazing!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:53 AM

SwiftieForeverWANEGBT wrote:
    I Live in the UK, And we have only like under 30 pieces. It's not right! D: We dont have any RED Merch or anything ; o ;
    But here is what I have bought from there~
    Speak Now blanket
    Gutair Picks
    Speak Now T-Shirt
    Haunted T-Shirt

Thats it D:

[url=http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/AlexRusso_2008/Taylor%20]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/AlexRusso_2008/Taylor%20[/url][/signature][/quote]

awww i hope you guys get new stuff in your store!
    [signature][img="http://oi49.tinypic.com/fns7eq.jpg"]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM

well i have these packages on the way!
    BUT i cant have any of the merch until christmas bc they are part of my gifts
    1ST package,Gold 13 bracelet,and the Long Live Ornament!
    2nd package.2013 small Calendar,Blue/green Music Notes Earrings(the earrings are for my niece for Christmas),
    3rd package,the FEARLESS BLANKET!!
    4th package, the Fearless Album Package!!!!giving my niece the cd/dvd and bracelet for Christmas also, because i already have them,
    5th package.Taylor gold Whistle Necklace,the Gold 13 charm Necklace!
    6th package! the white Taylor swift Birdcage SHIRT!!(PLUS ITS NOT MY CHRISTMAS GIFT LOL)
    a month ago I ordered the Red Iphone photo Cases,the Begin Again cd single,and the Self Titled Blanket!!(which means i have ALL 4 BLANKETS!cant wait to have my merch on Christmas day!!

i order from the TS store all the time but mostly around my bday and christmas!!
    also when the new cd single comes out,ill be getting that and a shirt OR sleeping shirt for my niece for Christmas!!yes shes a big fan also!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM

y'all have bought some really cool stuff! it's making me want to get more :)
    I agree, the store should be the same in all countries!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:

Same.............I have like, everything hahahaha

haha me three!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I want to know what other stores sell of taylor merchandise

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    I want to know what other stores sell of taylor merchandise

- credit LongLiveTay13

Agreed! I know target, walmart, and walgreens are selling some red stuff right now but otherwise i know of no one year round selling taylor stuff :(