Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

So...bye bye Target merch? :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I recently noticed that my Target's Taylor display in the music section was gone. :(

Does this mean you can no longer buy the blanket, etc, or did they just move those items somewhere...?

Because I really wanted the headphones and I found them in the headphones section...for 10 dollars more than they used to be! They're now 60! I couldn't afford them at 50, and I definitely can't afford them at 60! I'm so mad! :(

Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: So...bye bye Target merch? :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:18 AM

What? On? Earth?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM

OMG! I have no idea why the prices have gone up??!! Maybe they are not making enough money or something.
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I think they just moved those items. Maybe the headphones were on sale but now are back to its regular price? Or they just want people to spend more money.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM

my target did the same thing!i looked all over and there's no extra merch just her cds.like i got everything i wanted the day i got the cd/dvd deluxe.but i still enjoyed walking in and seeing her stuff.plus you should check the website and see if they still have it on there!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

The shirts are in the clearance section now, at least at the stores near me, if you wanted one of those.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Maddy13Taylorlover wrote:
    OMG! I have no idea why the prices have gone up??!! Maybe they are not making enough money or something.
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

but if they werent making enough money, wouldnt they have to lower the price so more people would buy it? cause if they marked the price up i would think less people would buy it...

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM

i didnt get a chance to get the posters, cause i dont have a target near me, its a 45 minute drive to the nearest one. and i missed everything.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I didn't even know Target sold posters until I got home the day of the album release. I haven't had time to go.
    My Target didn't have any special set up for Taylor.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM

The have Taylor Swift headphones?! I REALLY want Target to come to Canada even more now! That's too bad the prices went up, maybe closer the Christmas, they'll put everything on sale to sell fast?

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM

just when target was coming to Canada :(

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

aww :(
    Swifyforever&always13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

It was probably just a promo deal they did for the first couple of weeks of the release.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM

They took it down a few weeks ago to make room for The Amazing Spiderman and Brave. They still have the merch, it's just in the clearance section.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Yes it was only for a limited time sorry:-( Just like the Speak now shirts that were around a few years back only around for a very,very limited time. The shirts, the posters, blanket all those went clearance. The cards those went back to American Greetings because they cannot clearance those sadly and I wanted some! The camera is currently on sale in our ad the headphones they never even had her name on them I have no idea why they even put them in the Taylor display quite honestly. We still have Wonderstruck and we carry the Taylor's sparks fly ornament and we also have Taylor's 2013 calender:-) That's all we have currently at Target! Yep I work there so I know anything you want to know Taylor related I am your Taylor expert!

RE: So...bye bye Target merch? :(

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I think most of it is gone, you can check with your particular store and see if they had any left over or anything. I know there are still a few posters at one of my local stores.

I think it was just a promotional thing for the album having all the other merch, it drew attention to the album displays and just offered better incentives to go to Target to purchase the album. Walmart doesn't have much of their's left either.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I went yesterday for a shirt and blanky, but they said they are in clearence and sold out of clearance, which means bye bye.

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I noticed that about 3 weeks ago. I went out to eat with my dad, and I asked if we could stop my Target because I wanted to buy a shirt, and they didn't have the display. I was SO upset!! So we asked one of the employees, and they went to the back and got the shirts for me, and I got one. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM

i got my taylor merch when it was out and i haven't been there since

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Awww :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.