Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

tay dolls are back

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM

So, i think they should bring back the taylor dolls.
i heard they were because of how big she is now!
can anyone conferm that?
we are never ever, ever, ever getting back together!LIKE EVER!!!

be fearless,speak now,and feel RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: tay dolls are back

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM

conferm? No.
    confirm?? Still...No. ]]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM

They should put out more updated ones that actually LOOK like her. But they should have red lips and the cat eyes with the dress she wore for the set at the tree during the Speak Now concert.

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I hope this is true!!! But I agree with 13CarrotsAndSparkles13, they should make 'em to look more like her.
    Graphic Shop!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I haven't heard anything about new dolls, but I hope they do come out with some! :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM

that would be awesome!!!!! you can joint he petition i made to restore the dolls and make new ones!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2308243/

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

RE: tay dolls are back

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

That would be awesome!xx

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

imagine the doll in the wonderstruck dress!!!!! i just thought of how amazing that would be!!!!

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I don't think they are they used to be on Toys r Us and Tragets website but they aren't anymore.
    You can still buy them on ebay.
    ---

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I hope they do! I have 2 but it would be nice to get more!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I have never seen any Taylor Swift dolls in person but they are really cool from the pics I've seen. I'd love them to put out more dolls with an updated look.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Cool, when (I mean if) I go to America, I would want to buy some as collectables! Yes, they should do more updated ones, like shorts and a sparkly top or a blue dress in the SN tour!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:33 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Cool, when (I mean if) I go to America, I would want to buy some as collectables! Yes, they should do more updated ones, like shorts and a sparkly top or a blue dress in the SN tour!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

I've only seen pictures!! But I'd love to see new dolls!!!

RE: tay dolls are back

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM

They need ones that actually look like her to come out. Like the old Britney Speaks & Mary-Kate & Ashley Dolls looked so much like them. Taylor's dolls looked nothing like her.
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:34 PM

they need to comeback and they need look more like her
    and they cold have outfits from her tours and wonderstruck dress

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I would 4 them 2
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.