1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Guitar Package

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hey Swifties! So I was browsing around the store looking at all the new merch and BAM! I see This... awesome package!! It would be so great for a beginner guitarist that loves Taylor Swift! It includes a mini Taylor Swift guitar, and all of the album song books, and red guitar picks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
-Taylor Swift-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Guitar Package

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM

A long time ago, before she was famous I wanted to buy her guitar :) Imagine me with the sparkling guitar
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I have been playing guitar for 3 years, I have her red guitar picks, speak now guitar picks, taylor swift guitar book, fearless guitar book, speak now guitar book, (red guitar book does not exist). But I am DYING TO GET HER BABY GUITAR
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

WANT IT SO BAD

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I am starting to learn in January
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I am a guitar teacher and even though I can play her songs I love the songbooks! I want it but it's not available in the UK store (Like everything) but it is an awesome package
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I want it!!! :)
    ~ Friend me :)

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!! :D http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2124851/page/3#post_15386361

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I got that guitar back in 2010, when Fearless was out, and it had this really cool design around the sound hole. It's really nice and portable, but I think you should wait a while if you're thinking about buying it because they might bring it back and put "Red" on it where "Fearless" is on mine. This is the picture they had on the website when I bought it

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Ok I'm going to try and post the picture again. You can see it here
    Your text to link here...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Want it!

RE: Taylor Guitar Package

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Yes! I saw that too but it says that it is only limited to the first 100 customers who will buy that package :(

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:37 AM

The baby Taylor really isn't that good, compared to the full size Bob Taylor guitars. I have both and never even bother with the baby Taylor as its tone isnt brilliant and its alot for what it is (in the UK anyway, may be cheaper in the US)

I wouldn't reccomend it!